Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

A horse could create a better argument than you, I tried to have a normal conversation but your just too blank to comprehend a running sentence, you see single words here and there and then make up your own, its called Dyslexia.
    You don't like the taste of your own medicine?

So i will ask you again. Do u think floyd should sue hunter for exposing him a cheater for an easy money just like what pac did to floyd?
    Last edited by pasawayako; 06-18-2021, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
      Using IV points to drug use. Rehydration easily achieved by drinking.
      Oscar used IV because he was dehydrated, it used to very common in making weight, lots of dehydration cannot be fixed from drinking.

Go look at dosages for a 150lb man you might learn something.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

So i will ask you again. Do u think floyd should sue hunter for exposing him a cheater for an easy money just like what pac did to floyd?
        Im not dealing with medicine Im dealing with an idiot that cannot comprehend because he appears to be Dyslexic.

If you actually could comprehend I answered your question by stating only one fighter could do such a BS thing to derail the biggest fight in history and that's Manny, I don't see Floyd acting like a soft c0-ck and going to court to win nothing, Floyd would send somebody around to give him a touch-up, or fight himself in the ring. Manny pulls some very lame acts under the guise of poor little Manny.

Comment

Bruh, Roadblock's mind is blocked. No matter what facts you throw at him. Floyd will always be clean in his eyes. That's boyband fan crazy syndrome.

Anyway,

Just ask him, do you have any doubt at least that Floyd took peds just a little bit with all the smoke that have come out?

Yes or No will do..

You know what he'll answer?

No. No doubt at all.

Then you'll know you wasted your time with him

You can try asking him to be sure.

I'll be in the sidelines.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 06-19-2021, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Im not dealing with medicine Im dealing with an idiot that cannot comprehend because he appears to be Dyslexic.

If you actually could comprehend I answered your question by stating only one fighter could do such a BS thing to derail the biggest fight in history and that's Manny, I don't see Floyd acting like a soft c0-ck and going to court to win nothing, Floyd would send somebody around to give him a touch-up, or fight himself in the ring. Manny pulls some very lame acts under the guise of poor little Manny.
            floyd derail the biggest fight of the century you want to know why? He ask something that has never been done before in the history of boxing. Do u think that pac would have not agreed if floyd demand something similar in his last 40+ fight? Tell who is the one who derail the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Bruh, Roadblock's mind is blocked. No matter what facts you throw at him. Floyd will always be clean in his eyes. That's boyband fan crazy syndrome.

Anyway,

Just ask him, do you have any doubt at least that Floyd took peds just a little bit with all the smoke that have come out?

Yes or No will do..

You know what he'll answer?

No. No doubt at all.

Then you'll know you wasted your time with him

You can try asking him to be sure.

I'll be in the sidelines.
              They're so stubborn to admit even all the facts are presented and there's video evidenced but they will find a way and lies just to twist the facts.

Comment

floyd derail the biggest fight of the century you want to know why? He ask something that has never been done before in the history of boxing. Do u think that pac would have not agreed if floyd demand something similar in his last 40+ fight? Tell who is the one who derail the fight?
                See once again you just talk sht, Floyd was not the first to ask for extra testing, Mike Tyson demanded HolyFeild the same testing, now did Holyfield make a big song and dance about like Manny did, did Evander act like a cheat dodging and ducking the testing, did the Real Deal want to know in advance before he was tested, no Evander Holyfield was a boss and answered the call by saying,,,, sure thing Mike no problems at all, only I request the results are not known until after the fight, now that's being a boss and checkmate, what Manny did was as suspicious as all hell.

People have questioned Mannys PED use not on what he has done, that's only part of it, they question all the ducking and weaving he was doing around testing, then today its no problems and he makes the likes of Rios do what he refused to do with Floyd, what kind of BS is that.
                Last edited by Roadblock; 06-19-2021, 02:09 AM.

Comment

See once again you just talk sht, Floyd was not the first to ask for extra testing, Mike Tyson demanded HolyFeild the same testing, now did Holyfield make a big song and dance about like Manny did, did Evander act like a cheat dodging and ducking the testing, did the Real Deal want to know in advance before he was tested, no Evander Holyfield was a boss and answered the call by saying,,,, sure thing Mike no problems at all, only I request the results are not known until after the fight, now that's being a boss and checkmate, what Manny did was as suspicious as all hell.

People have questioned Mannys PED use not on what he has done, that's only part of it, they question all the ducking and weaving he was doing around testing, then today its no problems and he makes the likes of Rios do what he refused to do with Floyd, what kind of BS is that.
                  You're the one who's talking **** I ask you if floyd ask the same demand like his previous fights do u think the fight didn't happen? I know it will not happen because that was floyd tactics to duck pac.. Floyd even admitted in video that he should be given a credit for marinating the fight.

No one question pac about peds it was mayweathers who started the accusation but pac sued and won a very easy money. Pac didn't get caught nor associated with PED experts unlike floyd who has all the RED FLAGS from the past.

Anyway this is not about pac this is about floyd who accused by hunter as cheater, lets focus on the thread title. Again do u think floyd should sue hunter to get an easy money and clear his name just like what pac did to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post

Dude just admit you don't have one legitimate boxing historians list that has Floyd way ahead of Manny as you claim. Stop trying to flip this off on me. You are overexagerrating as usual.

Had your boy just beat these guys in their prime you wouldn't have to overexaggerate so much
                    Still lying I see. Just like with the Shane thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Nel o had only beaten trout a inexperienced fighter himself also. Plus cw.

Floyd didn't fight the man who was koing everyone and rearranging faces by that point. Of course pac was still good. But how much credit do you think people should give floyd for a IV enhanced win, in which pac injured shoulder, and a fight many didn't think floyd actually won anyway and no rematch?
                      I know horns got a win over pac and do you think floyd deserves more praise than horn?. I know horn don't get ass kissed much for win. I know people don't say horns win is looking better now after pac best thurman. I know people don't say horns better than pac all time because of a win over pac. Yet floyd wants to kill 5 birds with 1 stone?
                      Like I said more fights and more title defenses than Thurman.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. This is how losers operate.

Horn doesn’t have a 1st ballot hof resume like Floyd so of course he isn’t better than Manny despite upsetting him.

Floyd has a better resume, with wins over manny and canelo that top anything on manny’s resume. 25-0 in title fights. Wins over many hof’ers. FOTY and FOTD awards that Horn doesn’t have.

He was consistently ranked ahead of manny p4p. He is ranked ahead of him on every credible list and lists like boxrec and espn.

Enough. Your boy is a cheater and a loser and that is why he didn’t beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X