Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Pu$$ywacko, I know you're stupid but I've answered your question three time. Should Floyd lawyer up over something a lying, ignorant douche bag (you) posts on the internet? Of course not.

Tell me more about this bet you said we had on the Spence/Porter fight or are you ready to admit that it's just another of your many lies? This NEVER happened.

You often refer to Max Kellerman as a boxing expert. Did you catch his show Max on Boxing last night. A viewer sent him a tweet asking him if Floyd/Pac had fought in 2009 who would have won. Max said Floyd! Couple this with Max scoring Floyd/Pac wide for Floyd, do you still view Max as a boxing expert?
    there's a name that defame floyd;s name and it was hunter and it was all over the internet just like the mayweather's did to pac but pac sue them and won easy money and also clear his name don't u think it would be good for floyd to clear his name and force hunter to apologize in public for accusing him as cheater?

MAX said floyd was much bigger than pac tha's why he win(gift) but lb4lb ATG pac is much higher and also max explain it very clear and accurate.

i know i bet someone with the likes of u because roadblock, bigdun, just the facts, travesty are almost one person but i will find it and i know it's one of your kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

there's a name that defame floyd;s name and it was hunter and it was all over the internet just like the mayweather's did to pac but pac sue them and won easy money and also clear his name don't u think it would be good for floyd to clear his name and force hunter to apologize in public for accusing him as cheater?

MAX said floyd was much bigger than pac tha's why he win(gift) but lb4lb ATG pac is much higher and also max explain it very clear and accurate.

i know i bet someone with the likes of u because roadblock, bigdun, just the facts, travesty are almost one person but i will find it and i know it's one of your kind.
      Pu$$ywacko, there's been no acknowledgement of this on any main stream media outlet. It's not newsworthy. It's just one man's opinion that total douche bags like you run with. Michael Hunter has no credibility and you think Floyd should lawyer up and go for damages? Completely stupid even for a complete moron like you.

Max didn't say that last night. Do you have a link to back up your claim? We need one because you're a notorious LIAR. Remember when you claimed Bert Sugar said Pac was the GOAT? I pressed you hard for a link, you dodged the issue for a while but eventually provided a link but it blew up in your face. In the link you provided, Sugar flat out didn't say that.

Admit it, when you claimed you and I had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight, that was another of your many lies.
      Last edited by just the facts; 06-19-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

So Floyd should lawyer up over something a complete douche bag (pu$$ywacko) posted on the internet? Throw that around for a minute...........it'll come to you..............that's right............DUMB.
        LOL I'm dumb..

If Floyd is really innocent and has the means/money to sue Hunter, which he has. He should sue. It clears his name and it's suppose to be easy money, and not only that, having to clear your name is priceless in itself. Doesn't he want to defend his name?

You should wonder why Floyd doesn't want that?

Red flag.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Pu$$ywacko, there's been no acknowledgement of this on any main stream media outlet. It's not newsworthy. It's just one man's opinion that total douche bags like you run with. Michael Hunter has no credibility and you think Floyd should lawyer up and go for damages? Completely stupid even for a complete moron like you.

Max didn't say that last night. Do you have a link to back up your claim? We need one because you're a notorious LIAR. Remember when you claimed Bert Sugar said Pac was the GOAT? I pressed you hard for a link, you dodged the issue for a while but eventually provided a link but it blew up in your face. In the link you provided, Sugar flat out didn't say that.

Admit it, when you claimed you and I had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight, that was another of your many lies.
          mayweather's credibility is the same with hunter but pac sue them and won easy money but i think floyd don't want to sue hunter because it will expose floyd even more as cheater and they don't want it to happen and floyd lawyer knew it. If i'm floyd i would sue hunter and get an easy money. Floyd love money and i'm sure he would love to do it but the consequences will not be good.

let's stick to the topic i will try to find the bets and i know it's your own kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

LOL I'm dumb..

If Floyd is really innocent and has the means/money to sue Hunter, which he has. He should sue. It clears his name and it's suppose to be easy money, and not only that, having to clear your name is priceless in itself. Doesn't he want to defend his name?

You should wonder why Floyd doesn't want that?

Red flag.

Because it's just one mans opinion. Should Pac sue his sparring partners for claiming he used PEDs?

Not one media outlet has covered this "story". You should wonder why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

mayweather's credibility is the same with hunter but pac sue them and won easy money but i think floyd don't want to sue hunter because it will expose floyd even more as cheater and they don't want it to happen and floyd lawyer knew it. If i'm floyd i would sue hunter and get an easy money. Floyd love money and i'm sure he would love to do it but the consequences will not be good.

let's stick to the topic i will try to find the bets and i know it's your own kind.
              Pu$$ywacko leave the thinking to people who do that. It's not for you. Cheerleading and lying are your strong suits.

You posted that you and I had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight. It time for you to admit that it's another of your many lies.

Comment

Because it's just one mans opinion. Should Pac sue his sparring partners for claiming he used PEDs?

Not one media outlet has covered this "story". You should wonder why not?

No, this is different, a man's position that has weight and is part of the stable, and beside, if that sparring Partner was true, what's his name? Baseless.. Hearsay..

Hunter knows something. He threatened Ellerbe. That is taint that he can expose. Now if Floyd was clean and has nothing to hide, and has easy access to pay lawyers to defend his supposed good name. He should, because that's what a man with a good name will want to do, if he really didn't cheat..

Just as Pac has sued Floyd for defaming his good name with baseless accusation, and won. That cleared his good name.

That's how you know if someone is hiding something. He doesn't want to sue the one that will expose him.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-19-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

No, this is different, a man's position that has weight and is part of the stable, and beside, if that sparring Partner was true, what's his name? Baseless.. Hearsay..

He knows something. He threatened Ellerbe. That is taint that he can expose. Now if Floyd was clean and has nothing to hide, and has easy access to pay lawyers to defend his supposed good name. He should, because that's what a man with a good name will want to do, if he really didn't cheat..

Just as Pac has sued Floyd for defaming his good name with baseless accusation, and won. That cleared his good name.

That's how you know if someone is hiding something. He doesn't want to sue the one that will expose him.

If this were even close to being factual, it would be a HUGE story for the media yet not one has picked up this "story". Why not? You know the answer as well as I do.

Comment

If this were even close to being factual, it would be a HUGE story for the media yet not one has picked up this "story". Why not? You know the answer as well as I do.
                    It's called Red flags. Add all the facts behind the man who loves to clean up boxing and you'll find all the context clues you'll need to have a strong case against Friod Roid.

But, I don't expect you to get it. Too many factual and a material evidence to showcase Floyd has been juicing all these years even in exhibition lol

Anyway, believe what you want. Stay blind Kiddo.

But to most of us with common sense.. It's already too obvious. It's JUST A FACT.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-19-2021, 05:43 PM.

Comment

It's called Red flags. Add all the facts behind the man who loves to clean up boxing and you'll find all the context clues you'll need to have a strong case against Friod Roid.

But, I don't expect you to get it. Too many factual and a material evidence to showcase Floyd has been juicing all these years even in exhibition lol

Anyway, believe what you want. Stay blind Kiddo.

But to most of us with common sense.. It's already too obvious. It's JUST A FACT.

Factual?????? Really? Nothing factual in this scenario. Speculation? Sure. Factual? Absofackinglutely not.

Comment

Working...
                      X