Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Since you are not smart enough to see through the cover up USADA did for Floyd.

Here's were they fuvked up.

Mayweather tested at a .6 and .8 for the testosterone levels, where it should have been 2 to 3 due to him being an athlete.

An old man has a 1.5 to 2 T/E ratio. Mayweather’s could not be as low as .6, when he’s only 38-years-old and not 83.

What you saw in that lab report is unusually low for a 38 year old man. That's not normal but USADA made it seem it is.

And...

you forgot the best part.

When pushed comes to shove..

Floyd paid. It's not rocket science bud. Don't be blind by your unconditional love for a fighter who cheats.

The smoking GUN - IF FLOYD IS NOT GUILTY WHY PAY? TOO OBVIOUS. RAY CHARLES CAN SEE A FRAUD A MILE AWAY.

By order of the court. Due to the lawyers of Pacquiao requesting to release Floyd's failed drug tests. Floyd has no choice but to pay Manny for defaming him. Who's been caught red handed here? If you are clean you don't have to pay, but Floyd paid.. This is academic.

LINK: https://tv5.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...efamation-case

LAS VEGAS -- A federal judge has ordered boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to pay about $114,000 for avoiding questioning from rival fighter Manny Pacquiao's lawyers in a defamation case.
    Floyd hired USADA to do his testing and floyd was given a special privilege to use his special IV.

I think hunter wasn't scared to be sued by floyd cuz he knew that floyd wouldn't want to entirely expose his PED usage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Told you. You won't get it.

Sleep well.

Ignorance is Bliss.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

When you have facts, get back to me. I don't deal in wishful speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

illegal IV and abnormal T/E ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Talking about cheerleading? what an ironic.
          Don't cry bro it was floyd fault not yours if only floyd didn't cheat hunter will expose him and you will have a hard time defending him.
          Pu$$ywacko, because Hunters bu!!shyte fits your ignorant agenda, his word is gold? Dumb, even for a complete moron like you.

You claimed you and I had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight. This is a complete lie. Are you ready to admit that?

Comment

yes there's case and it's not a conspiracy. floyd illegal IV the same IV that armstrong use to pass the TEST. Floyd abnormal T/E ratio this can only happen if a person is on PEDS do u think is just a coincidence? Too much RED FLAG to be ignored.
            Pu$$ywacko, you want this to be true so badly, you'd let yourself be castrated if we would just accept this as fact. The opinion of one man is not proof sorry.

What about that bet you claimed we had on the Spence/Porter fight. Are you ready to admit that it's just another of your many lies?

Comment

illegal IV and abnormal T/E ratio.
              Pu$$ywacko, you don't understand the English language, do you. None of this stuff is "illegal". But back to the point. The IV was approved by the commission so no rule violation occurred. T/E ratio raises suspicion but is not proof.

You claimed we had a bet on the Spence/Porter. No such bet happened. Are you ready to admit that it's just another of your many lies?

Comment

Pu$$ywacko, you don't understand the English language, do you. None of this stuff is "illegal". But back to the point. The IV was approved by the commission so no rule violation occurred. T/E ratio raises suspicion but is not proof.

You claimed we had a bet on the Spence/Porter. No such bet happened. Are you ready to admit that it's just another of your many lies?
                it says "illegal" google the meaning so that u can understand why the IV that floyd took can mask the PEDS and T/E ratio can only be abnormal if the person is on PEDS. Coincidence?

Don't cry it's not your fault it was floyd he just made it very hard for u to defend him.

Comment

haha

You are a funny guy.

But there's Nothing to go back to.. You are the type of mindless fuvk up that will die for Froid Roid even if you see him get nasty with your wife.

You'll just say in the scene of the crime, what? nothing happened? It's just Floyd playing board games with my wife. I'm cool.

Anyway, stay in your happy place.

I told you. Ignorance is bliss.

Be Ignorant.

Facts don't matter to those with a comprehension disorder.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Floyd ruined your lives beating Pacquiao Haha he has been retired for years and not fought a boxer since Berto and still lives rent free in your minds

Why don't you concentrate on Pacs great fight vs Spence surely that's more interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                      Floyd ruined your lives beating Pacquiao Haha he has been retired for years and not fought a boxer since Berto and still lives rent free in your minds

Why don't you concentrate on Pacs great fight vs Spence surely that's more interesting
                      This is not about pac this is about floyd using illegal substance.

Comment

Working...
                      X