Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Sorry, I don't deal in wishful speculation. I like facts.
    Like your choosing facts that you only agree on. Riiight. Like I said, live in your safe place.

Wear that horse blinders with pride.

Carry on.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Like your choosing facts that you only agree on. Riiight. Like I said, live in your safe place.

Wear that horse blinders with pride.

Carry on.

Again, get back to me when you have facts. Wishful speculation just doesn't cut it.

Comment

Again, get back to me when you have facts. Wishful speculation just doesn't cut it.
        No need to. The fact you're here keep on defending Friod Roid, You're so affected I can taste it.

Comment

No need to. The fact you're here keep on defending Friod Roid, You're so affected I can taste it.

I get it, no need to because no facts to back up your argument exist. I deal in facts not wishful speculation.

Comment

I get it, no need to because no facts to back up your argument exist. I deal in facts not wishful speculation.
            Yeah, I told you. Don't try to gather facts. You won't know what it is

Comment

Yeah, I told you. Don't try to gather facts. You won't know what it is
              Facts not wishful speculation...........

Comment

Facts not wishful speculation...........
                Told you. You won't get it.

Sleep well.

Ignorance is Bliss.

Comment

Pu$$ywacko leave the thinking to people who do that. It's not for you. Cheerleading and lying are your strong suits.

You posted that you and I had a bet on the Spence/Porter fight. It time for you to admit that it's another of your many lies.
                  Talking about cheerleading? what an ironic.
                  Don't cry bro it was floyd fault not yours if only floyd didn't cheat hunter will expose him and you will have a hard time defending him.

Comment

Pu$$ywacko, you got no case so you go to the conspiracy theory again. You really are one dumb motherfa cker. IV news? Too funny!

Floyd should spend thousands on lawyers to win Hunters 96 Toyota Corolla? Over an opinion that an agenda driven douche bag (you) repeated on the internet? You are STUPID!
                    yes there's case and it's not a conspiracy. floyd illegal IV the same IV that armstrong use to pass the TEST. Floyd abnormal T/E ratio this can only happen if a person is on PEDS do u think is just a coincidence? Too much RED FLAG to be ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

They are the biggest testing and most well funded in the world. They've took down many big name US athletes. Don't let that stop your conspiracy theories though.
                      And USADA when paid under the table is the most corrupt organization in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X