Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Wilder: Either He's a Glutton For Punishment or Just Coming For The Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post

Sorry March, posting scary posters of Wilder doesn't work anymore. Fury exposed him.
    I am god-like, but I am no god of war. That'll have to be Wilder who breaks down that door, but, there will be no room to doubt any more when Tyson Fury's brains are scattered across the floor.

Joke per line, I ain't seen one. This fool wants replies but he ain't got none.

On a more serious note, I forgot until like yesterday Bad Left Hook does their own ratings as well, Fury tops it.
    Last edited by Marchegiano; 06-14-2021, 11:22 AM. Reason: :lol1: My ass forgetting whole words

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

Don't get it twisted, Wilder never took out Charlie Z
      Lol thats right!

Comment

Tyson Fraud is acting very over confident about the third wilder fight. Wilder is going to get revenge and Fraud will regret messing AJ about for the undisputed fight.
        champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post

You must be the head of the Gypsy Estrogen Fan Girl Committee....Congratulations for leading the cause! In my unofficial query, most if not half of fans believes he “cheated.” Black & white alike.

Because you don’t believe he cheated doesn’t mean he didn’t. You and your lily pad blind love for Fury is why half the population would allow the proven cheat to cheat again without any stringent procedures to make sure he won’t again.

I know this is gonna hurt, but I have to tell you: Fury was officially caught with PEDs in his system already! To fan girls like you(?) that means 1) he made a mistake, 2) it’s not true, 3) it doesn’t mean he’d cheat again, 4) Rabbit punching, leaning, clinching and using the floppiest of gloves to crack skulls, means that Wilder was actually weaker than your average hw opponent, 5) Why can’t I introduce Fury to my perfume line before the fight, 6) Fury is sooo funny, etc,.

Fury cheated b4, and it sure looks like he cheated AGAIN to HALF of fans you ask.....I know this hurts, but maybe you can continue to read where Fury criticizes Wilder for his “excuses,” while declaring his innocence......I know that’s all you need for reliability & certainty,.....Good luck to your hero sweetie.
          Keep crying those Wildersexual tears you pathetic bed-wetter.

Comment

This fight isnt going to go like people expect.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Do you mean this post? Mate, you are insane if you believe that Tyson Fury is innocent. Even his own countrymen don't trust him and know his penchant for cheating and breaking the rules. He should have been disqualified in both fights and behind prison walls tbh but we all know the reason why he is not.
              Yea bruh that one, don't pretend u meant anything else other than his skin colour was why u think he wasn't behind bars, the facts are he did nothing wrong, other than use his weight against wilder in the clinch, which is not cheating, more a veteran move to tire your opponent out
              DanMan_UK likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

Yea bruh that one, don't pretend u meant anything else other than his skin colour was why u think he wasn't behind bars, the facts are he did nothing wrong, other than use his weight against wilder in the clinch, which is not cheating, more a veteran move to tire your opponent out
                If, that's your story then fine! All I can say is that one of us is lying and not telling the truth. We are both looking at the same evidence but are coming to two different set of conclusions.

The visual evidence that I saw was both overwhelmingly irrefutable, indisputable and incontrovertible. How you and others can come to a different conclusion I will never understand?

In any case, it's been fun with dialoguing with you. We are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

Kinda got slow on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    If, that's your story then fine! All I can say is that one of us is lying and not telling the truth. We are both looking at the same evidence but are coming to two different set of conclusions.

The visual evidence that I saw was both overwhelmingly irrefutable, indisputable and incontrovertible. How you and others can come to a different conclusion I will never understand?

In any case, it's been fun with dialoguing with you. We are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
                    U just have to ask yourself, why did wilder not say anything about the glove until someone else did, weeks after the fact, he's a professional boxer, he knows the difference between a padded and non padded punch yet he didn't feel the need to raise it until ldbc did, once u have realised that crucial point everything else falls into place

Comment

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

U just have to ask yourself, why did wilder not say anything about the glove until someone else did, weeks after the fact, he's a professional boxer, he knows the difference between a padded and non padded punch yet he didn't feel the need to raise it until ldbc did, once u have realised that crucial point everything else falls into place
                      I am not going by what I've heard. I am going by what I've seen and what I've seen with my own two eyes were overwhelming, irrefutable, incontrovertible and indisputable convincing evidence of Tyson Fury's guilt.

I am sorry but that's how I saw it. I believe that this is some sort of cover up because most Brits don't even like Tyson Fury and are not even fans of his. In addition, they know that he is dodgy as shit too.

They know that he probably tampered with his gloves as well if they were being honest but are happy that he got away with it because he defeated an American but are just too afraid of admitting it.

The evidence is staring you right there in your face. However, your mind won't believe what your eyes have seen because you are partial. Therefore, you are staying on code and refusing to break rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X