Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Mayweather-Paul PPV is Projected To Generate at Least 1 Million Buys Domestically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    So around 1m halfwits then.....

    Comment


    • #12
      Showtime + projected number •/• half = a more accurate number of ppvs sold.

      Comment


      • #13
        If Paul's brother is smart he'd demand more than what his brother got. Hes the only one with wins and a bigger name than froid. Also what is this "source"? Just a showtime website writting an article about how showtime doing big numbers lol

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          If Paul's brother is smart he'd demand more than what his brother got. Hes the only one with wins and a bigger name than froid. Also what is this "source"? Just a showtime website writting an article about how showtime doing big numbers lol




          Some others confirming BoxingScene's report.

          I think we can finally put to rest that hardcore fans mean jack sh^t when it comes to PPV buys. Literally only two people said in that thread made before the fight that they were going to purchase the fight.

          There was another thread asking which fight does more buys between Mayweather/Paul and Pacquiao/Spence. So if the latter somehow out does this fight??? Biggest PPV since Canelo vs GGG II.
          krazy_d3, Motorcity Cobra and Fact like this.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Likewise, it didn't hurt none that Showtime slashed the price down to $49.95 also.
            Oh yeah he Jr. Watch OfficeHanchoBoxing latest video to debunk your Fury/Wilder 2 claims. Dont got time to break it down to you but he does it perfectly for you Wilder cheerleaders.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Showtime + projected number •/• half = a more accurate number of ppvs sold.
              Those are not Showtime's projected numbers. Those are the industry's projected numbers. Showtime; Well at least to my knowledge has not released any numbers yet in terms of pay-per-view buys.

              Oldskoolg likes this.

              Comment


              • #17
                I personally, believe that most boxing fans actually bought or attempted to buy this pay-per-view event more than what they are letting on because a lot of their illegal live streams were shutdown this time. So many were forced to buy the event just out of pure curiosity.
                Fact likes this.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post





                  Some others confirming BoxingScene's report.

                  I think we can finally put to rest that hardcore fans mean jack sh^t when it comes to PPV buys. Literally only two people said in that thread made before the fight that they were going to purchase the fight.

                  There was another thread asking which fight does more buys between Mayweather/Paul and Pacquiao/Spence. So if the latter somehow out does this fight??? Biggest PPV since Canelo vs GGG II.
                  I think it was common sense that boxing fans weren't the target audience. The main audience was logans fanbase hence ththe whole reason froid wanted the exhibition.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

                    I think it was common sense that boxing fans weren't the target audience. The main audience was logans fanbase hence ththe whole reason froid wanted the exhibition.
                    The problem is hardcore fans hardly buy PPVs. Then they are surprised at how certain fighters sell or why they are popular.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      This is impossible....someone is lying, it’s a conspiracy! I thought “PPV was dead”??????
                      How come PPV super stars like Tank and Spence and Wilder are only doing a quarter of those projected numbers? How come retired Tyson v retired RJJ can do 1.3 yet the current stars of the sport can’t do over 300k?

                      what’s going wrong with the current crop of super stars?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP