Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rejects Wilder's Claims That Fury Manipulated His Gloves in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Why would someone tamper a Sparring Glove? This must be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard in my life.

Remember the first fight ? That is why I said Fury was knocking Wildher, an obese out of the couch Fury hitting Wildher at will in the first fight. If he would have stepped on the gas he would have gotten him out of there too in the first fight.
    I got this note, not sure why.

Comment

Eddie 'snake' Hearn just try to makeup reality, as always. You idiots who can't see the truth even when it's under your nose, know that Fury is a born cheater who has handled his famous gloves more than once! It's a fact! Uk fighters have a bad bad reputation for this, sorry boys, but the story speaks for itself.

Tyson Fury is by far the most controversial boxer in the game

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Why would someone tamper a Sparring Glove? This must be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard in my life.
        Maybe Fury was so scared of fighting Wilder that he was trying to weasel out of it by injuring his hands in sparring?

Or maybe the clown who posted that dumb video was trying to stir up **** because of a financial beef he had with Fury's team?
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Eddie, you wouldn't trust Tyson Fury in a room with his hands being wrapped unsupervised!

Comment

Let's humour Wilder's claims for a second and imagine that Fury somehow did tamper with the gloves despite observers from the NSAC and Wilder's team. The fight starts. Fury lands some punches and Wilder thinks 'ouch, that hurts as if he's got egg weights in there. He had no power before, but now he is busting me up'. He says nothing to anyone. Doesn't even remark to his corner anything about it. Keeps it to himself and keeps going. Gets busted up real bad. Breland throws in the towel. Wilder still says nothing about the gloves. he says 'Why'd you do that?' (presumably he liked being busted up by egg weights and wanted more). Does a post-fight intereview and says he had a lot of things going coming into the fight, but it is what it is. Doesn't say anything about the gloves. Says his legs were already weak due to other things. Doesn't do a post match conference, but Deas and Finkel do. They are asked about his inuries. Do they mention anything wrong with the gloves? Anything unusual? They do not. They say he has a cut in his ear and it was a gruelling fight.

My take: if Fury had tampered with the gloves, the NSAC would have spotted it. Jay Deas would have spotted it. No one saw anything untoward on the night. No one complained about anything to do with his gloves on the night. Clips from the first fight emerge showing a seemingly floppy glove. Wilder supporters put two and two together and say he tampered with his gloves in both fights, this is why he was able to hurt Wilder.

But, Fury has a way of flicking out the glove that makes it wobble. It makes no sense that his hand is somehow only halfway in the glove. It is laced up around his wrist and I do not believe it is even possible. He risk damaging his own hand even if he could do it with no seeming reward or advantage in doing it. Could he have possibly have shovelled some horsehair this way or that? Maybe.

Remember though we have a situation where Wilder fans claims Fury gained all this extra power from somewhere while simultaneously cheering how Fury wasn't able to properly knck him out. It doesn't take any extra power to not knock someone out. Wilder wasn't defending himself properly -- to the extent that Breland threw in the towel, worried about what happens when a 6'9'' man who weighs 273lbs is throws 10oz gloves repeatedly into a man's face.

Comment

Eddie has an opinion on EVERYTHING the narcissistic prlck.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Eddie, you wouldn't trust Tyson Fury in a room with his hands being wrapped unsupervised!
                neother fighter was unsupervised while getting their hands wrapped. There was an NSAC member in both rooms, matter of fact, each had team member in the others dresing room while the wrapping was happening. Yall weirdos got issues.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
                  Eh...I'm lending more weight to it

Why?

1. The terrible looking glove gif which really looks bad

2. Fury's sparring partner accusing him of messing with the gloves during their sparring session

3. Dillian Whyte experiencing the same glove malarky with Oscar Rivas...which was never resolved

4. Usyk complaining about dodgy gloves during his bout with Chisora

For some reason boxing seems to have an issue with multiple fighters perhaps manipulating the padding in their gloves. TBH its not like glove manipulation is something new or unique but I definitely think the recent spate is something to be alarmed about.

As usual, things will likely come out way down the line when everyone has retired and made their money.

none of that explains the two points made by Eddie Hearn

how did Fury tamper with the gloves, when they were in the possession of the boxing commission until they were fitted?

how did anything get slipped into the gloves without Team Wilder and the boxing commission noticing... because they both inspected the gloves and watched them being fitted

it's nonsense, nothing will come out down the line

Lunchbucket Lunchbucket likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                    Eddie 'snake' Hearn just try to makeup reality, as always. You idiots who can't see the truth even when it's under your nose, know that Fury is a born cheater who has handled his famous gloves more than once! It's a fact! Uk fighters have a bad bad reputation for this, sorry boys, but the story speaks for itself.

Tyson Fury is by far the most controversial boxer in the game

dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by weswcw View Post
                      Only delusional white people will think that Wilder is full of BS
                      So all those black people I see shaking their heads at Wilders nonsense and disagreeing with it are actually white? It’s not blacks and whites it is some Wilder fans against some Wilder fans, black or white, haters, neutrals, Boxers, ex Boxers, trainers, pundits, state commissions, promoters, he’ll I’m talking everybody.

And we ain’t falling for the dumb assed still photos that prove literally nothing. Glove shape get warped mid action. To claim what you dumb fux are trying to claim Fury’s gloves would look ridiculous all the time. Somebody has just picked out some opportunist type photos that could be found in any fight with any set of gloves.

And it doesn’t help when those excuses are then stacked upon with even worse nonsense like the spiked water, heavy suit, egg weight, cheating ref and the FKKING DENT IN HIS SKULL. lol we don’t all claim to be surgeons but we know the consequences of a depression of the skull bone, that chit don’t just pop itself back out like a car body. Also it’s no good claiming the doctors confirm it when nobody has seen any evidence of a doctor confirming jack Chit.

Comment

Working...
                      X