Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rejects Wilder's Claims That Fury Manipulated His Gloves in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uneducated obama-morons keep screaming about tampered gloves, while never had a chance to put on gloves with horse hair in it. Imbeciles.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      No rational person would believe that bull

It was clearly Brelands fault for spiking the water and throwing the towel in to early
      Umm No! It was the guys who made the suite, intentionally adding extra weight to the costume by a request of an unknown party (Fury's Aunty) so Wilder's pelican legs would collapse in the ring
      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 06-09-2021, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
        Eh...I'm lending more weight to it

Why?

1. The terrible looking glove gif which really looks bad

2. Fury's sparring partner accusing him of messing with the gloves during their sparring session

3. Dillian Whyte experiencing the same glove malarky with Oscar Rivas...which was never resolved

4. Usyk complaining about dodgy gloves during his bout with Chisora

For some reason boxing seems to have an issue with multiple fighters perhaps manipulating the padding in their gloves. TBH its not like glove manipulation is something new or unique but I definitely think the recent spate is something to be alarmed about.

As usual, things will likely come out way down the line when everyone has retired and made their money.
        Could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure Canelo-3G had a glove issue. Abel didn't like Canelo's gloves or some such.

May-Chino had a glove thing

TC Horn had some glove bitching to it

Gallen Browne had some weird glove size issue

Gallen Huni fell apart over gloves

Loads of bitching about gloves these days

But dude, even if it's true, he got away with it. Them's the rules, catch cheating, not after. After is too late, and, Wilder' didn't say **** night of so his loss is on him regardless.

Comment

This dumbass narrative needs to stop. And Eddie needs to shut his trap. He’s the new Don King. Obnoxious windbag

Comment

It was the walk in outfit guys, and Wilder was also pregnant.
            I just hope he is not pregnant by M Scott with twins for the next fight.

Comment

Yeah but its not really voodoo if you yourself acknowledge that it gave him an advantage, no matter how small. But the question for me is how much of the gloves maybe gave Fury an added confidence boost when taking him on. I don't entertain "egg weights" either but I do acknowledge Fury has consistently found out for doing shady **** in the ring. Maybe it will catch up with him, maybe it wont.
              I agree, i think fury was up to no good in fight 1 with his hand in his glove, it looks that way, remember too in the build up to fight 2 wilder was laughing at fury saying he was going to KO wilder talking about his pillow punches, so whatever he did, it didnt work. Going into to fight 2 fury was fully fit, he looked much better physically than fight 1 where he was crap looking lets be honest, fury just knew he was going to beat up on wilder, he didnt need any floppy gloves to give him confidence in that one. A good training camp was all that was needed. Wilder did the rest...... ehem costume, spiked, snakes, eggs, conspiracy...

Comment

Eh...I'm lending more weight to it

Why?

1. The terrible looking glove gif which really looks bad

2. Fury's sparring partner accusing him of messing with the gloves during their sparring session

3. Dillian Whyte experiencing the same glove malarky with Oscar Rivas...which was never resolved

4. Usyk complaining about dodgy gloves during his bout with Chisora

For some reason boxing seems to have an issue with multiple fighters perhaps manipulating the padding in their gloves. TBH its not like glove manipulation is something new or unique but I definitely think the recent spate is something to be alarmed about.

As usual, things will likely come out way down the line when everyone has retired and made their money.
                Why would someone tamper a Sparring Glove? This must be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard in my life.

Remember the first fight ? That is why I said Fury was knocking Wildher, an obese out of the couch Fury hitting Wildher at will in the first fight. If he would have stepped on the gas he would have gotten him out of there too in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure Canelo-3G had a glove issue. Abel didn't like Canelo's gloves or some such.

May-Chino had a glove thing

TC Horn had some glove bitching to it

Gallen Browne had some weird glove size issue

Gallen Huni fell apart over gloves

Loads of bitching about gloves these days

But dude, even if it's true, he got away with it. Them's the rules, catch cheating, not after. After is too late, and, Wilder' didn't say **** night of so his loss is on him regardless.
                  Abso-****ing-lutely.

Him mentioning after the fact just makes him look stupid and, coupled with all the other laughable allegations, costs him credibility. I think the third fight will be a good gauge for where the truth lies for me personally.
                  Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Why would someone tamper a Sparring Glove? This must be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard in my life.

Remember the first fight ? That is why I said Fury was knocking Wildher, an obese out of the couch Fury hitting Wildher at will in the first fight. If he would have stepped on the gas he would have gotten him out of there too in the first fight.
                    Have you ever sparred before?

You routinely get plebs who try fighting with 8/12oz gloves to make themselves feel more powerful than they are. Its surprisingly common how many pull out horse**** to look good in front of a team/gym.

Comment

I think the third fight will be a good gauge for where the truth lies for me personally.
                      Dont tell me you will conclude that if wilder does better in III that fury did use egg weight p

wilder knows fury can hurt him so if hes smart he will come up with new tactics to land his big shot, nobody spiked his drink, he just got hit and got hurt, its boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X