Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If Paul Would've Fought, Then It Probably Wouldn't Have Went The Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If Paul Would've Fought, Then It Probably Wouldn't Have Went The Eight

MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - There wasn't a time Sunday night when Floyd Mayweather felt he was on the verge of knocking out Logan Paul. His heavier, taller, younger opponent held Mayweather whenever the favored legend landed a clean shot. That tactic mostly prevented Mayweather from capitalizing on the flush punches with which he hit Paul during the middle rounds of their eight-round exhibition at Hard Rock Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Although I was a Floyd fan , people have made similar statements about him!

Comment

Logan Paul never tried to win the fight. He merely came to survive by stiffing Floyd into making a very rough and physical fight.

That was his game plan all along because he knows that him or his brother couldn't compete with Money Mayweather on a fair, even and level playing field. That's why I have so much more respect for Conor McGregor. He may have lost but at least he had the balls to take his ass whooping like a man by fighting Money back while going out on his shield in the process.

This dude just simply refused to try. However, now he's being celebrated by boxing fans for surviving eight rounds without even attempting to compete or win; Something I find to be both sad, pathetic and repugnant because of their hate grudge against Floyd Money Mayweather.

Comment

That's why he kept running from the smaller Pacquiao

Comment

He did the same vs Ksi there were times in that fight he turned his back and literally sprinted.
          He isn't a natural fighter at heart & he doesn't have the killer instinct unlike his brother who regardless what you think certainly is a bit of a scrapper.

Logan is actually a nice lad, he's soft. Jake not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Logan Paul never tried to win the fight. He merely came to survive by stiffing Floyd into making a very rough and physical fight.

That was his game plan all along because he knows that him or his brother couldn't compete with Money Mayweather on a fair, even and level playing field. That's why I have so much more respect for Conor McGregor. He may have lost but at least he had the balls to take his ass whooping like a man by fighting Money back while going out on his shield in the process.

This dude just simply refused to try. However, now he's being celebrated by boxing fans for surviving eight rounds without even attempting to compete or win; Something I find to be both sad, pathetic and repugnant because of their hate grudge against Floyd Money Mayweather.
            You know what i feel to be sad, pathetic and repugnant? That whole circus the moment it got announced. You know who made that joke possible and tried to sell it? Ya boy floyd.
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

It's funny how now Mayweather is complaining about a fighter engaging, when he spent his entire career avoiding that same thing. The irony.....
              Phillyy215 Phillyy215 likes this.

Comment

If you would have fought Pacquiao and Maidana instead of Running and hugging Floyd..

You would have..

Let's recap:

Logan Hugging Floyd

FLOYD: Hey that's my strategy!

FLOYD: bruh have your own strategy!

LOOKS LIKE FLOYD GOT A DOSE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE

2:05 @ - are you looking to lock him all night? Yeah I was grabbing him. I have an MMA background I'm a wrestler at heart. Yeah, I was grabbing him for sure..

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-08-2021, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                  That's why he kept running from the smaller Pacquiao
                  be honest have you ever seen mayweather with his back turned to his opponent running in the opposite direction?

Comment

Floyd is going to go down the cringeworthy road of endless Wilder excuses. Fragile egos on display.

Comment

Working...
                    X