Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If Paul Would've Fought, Then It Probably Wouldn't Have Went The Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Floyd, not too much embarassment, Paul is a big fit dude. It's not as if Mayweather engaged in much brawling when he fought anyway, at least not when he was the 'Money' persona.

When he was Pretty Boy, he would fight it out a bit more. Please, no more exhibitions and no comeback. If he wants to fight a real champion, it won't turn out well.

I think former pro boxers miss the limelight more than the money even, especially one who loves the spotlight as Floyd does. He has so much money, but spending it needlessly on many cars and jewellery isn't wise.

Let Canelo and co. have their time now.

Comment

Oh the Irony. In all seriousness, Logan was also throwing punches. He just refused to go into exchanges. He would throw and land coming in. I saw him smother Floyd when missed some of his shots.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is making excuses for why he didn’t dominate a YouTuber.

Hes so unsure of himself, he can’t even say he would definitely get the KO if Paul engaged with him.

LOL.

Comment

If Floyd actually fought Pacquaio instead of hugging him all 12 rounds, Boxing would've gotten a resurgence in popularity. Instead Floyd's cowardice (his Dad said he was fighting scared between rounds) caused boxing to lose millions of potential new fans, because that fight was the biggest disappointment in recent boxing history. True boxing fans would not be flooded with headlines about these circus matches if boxing's popularity wasn't in the gutter.
          Last edited by baroidi; 06-08-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

If Floyd would have trained...,

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - There wasn't a time Sunday night when Floyd Mayweather felt he was on the verge of knocking out Logan Paul. His heavier, taller, younger opponent held Mayweather whenever the favored legend landed a clean shot. That tactic mostly prevented Mayweather from capitalizing on the flush punches with which he hit Paul during the middle rounds of their eight-round exhibition at Hard Rock Stadium.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              It seemed like Floyd started letting up in the middle of the fight to be honest. But an exhibition is just that so I didn’t expect him to go all-out anyway, besides being 44 years old

Comment

Oh the irony.

Comment

ut oh. are those excuses coming from the best ever i hear?

first, its he's looking like pretty boy again...
                  then, this 0-1 youtuber is absolutely getting knocked out....
                  now, its had he fought there would have been a ko?
                  now, its i only trained every other day...

typical like i said beforeweather

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    It's funny how now Mayweather is complaining about a fighter engaging, when he spent his entire career avoiding that same thing. The irony.....
                    The hypocrisy is just too telling not to see it.

The guy is now using his game in the past as his excuse why Logan gave him issues lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

The hypocrisy is just too telling not to see it.

The guy is now using his game in the past as his excuse why Logan gave him issues lol
                      You forgot to add the size with the game into the equation, a guy Floyds size couldn't do it, to get away from Floyd, or to get to him.

Why are Manny fans such slow mofos, what you put up as a Victory speech only shows once again what you don't know.

How's the family going lol, at 50 you be near a pension lol, and what about your 12 yr boxing history lol, you're a child living in fantasy land lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X