Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Deontay Wilder has a simple solution for those who feel squeamish about his menacing rhetoric ahead of his scheduled heavyweight trilogy against Tyson Fury on July 24 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny. 10char

Comment

Oh geez. Sometimes less is more. Hopefully he is making substantive changes to how he approaches the third fight with Fury.

Comment

He said this the last 2 times

Comment

The last time I saw Deontay Wilder fight, he was crying like a little girl and blaming everyone else for his loss.

He’s a big talker though.
          naranja111 naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Yes sir Destroy or be destroyed

Comment

Scott Malik agrees.

Comment

Hes a ****ing tard but I cant shake the feeling hes gonna win this fight. Everything we thought we knew will come crashing down and the HW division will be turned on its head again.

I just hope if he DOES win we turn the clock back to like 2018, pretend the last few years never happened, and make AJ/Wilder.

Comment

He has a point: not sure my stomach can take watching Fury licking blood from another man's shoulder again.

Comment

I heard fighters similar claims like that before. Fury is too skilled for him to just pressure and all he really has is that right hand. Also when Wilder goes on the attack he windmills and is all disorganized, I doubt he learned enough to change his style, he is simply lacking too many fundamentals.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X