Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Was Never Able To Get My Just Due In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four year pro with 11 fights. You were never able to get your just due? **** off
    mjh1969 mjh1969 BoloShot BoloShot like this.

Comment

Please Claressa no one is interested in you. You get more play out on here than you do when you fight and that is not going to change.

You just don’t provide a product that draws people in and to be honest that is not going to change. Im not interested in watching you fight or care who you beat or what crap women’s title you have won. This reply is all the attention you’ll get from me or the other posters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        Why does she get so much hate on here? Looking at these Comments it’s like some of y’all have a personal beef with her
        All she does is ***** and complain about everything, not understanding that she's been given more opportunity than 95% of female boxers. Every criticism is "racism" And myself, I was a fan (even spoken to her a number of times) until her brother Iced that senior citizen and she supported it lol

Comment

The Victim whines again, shocker. Not our fault she is so unlikeable. By the way how well did that PPV do?
          BoloShot BoloShot likes this.

Comment

Show me the list of Men in boxing history or just currently with a 18% KO rate that were or are household names? I'm sure its a shortlist. Sh^t man even Sweet Pea Whitaker who was never considered anything close to a thunderous puncher had a 36% KO rate.

And its not even like if she was KOing mfers like Laila Ali she'd suddenly be up there with Canelo, but still its hard to complain when some basic things aren't getting covered on her end. If you can't take out fools you are better than than you aren't gonna get a lot of hype & fans surrounding you.

Comment

They gave her a bigger push than any female boxer in recent US history that I can remember.

I don't even mind the stank attitude as much as some other people, but with 11 fights and only 2 KO's even a male boxer would find it hard to be appreciated.

Is what it is, hope she can make some better money in the MMA world.
              mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
                Talk about making less money than a man for the same job
                Except she pulls in way less than what she even gets paid.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  The Victim whines again, shocker. Not our fault she is so unlikeable. By the way how well did that PPV do?
                  I believe it was pathetically low, 18,000 was the figure I heard it I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Household name? There's MAYBE 7-10 living male boxers who are household names. You picked the wrong line of work.

Comment

Unfortunately for her, she came at a time where there's not a lot of good women boxers, and her fighting style doesn't help either, she still fights like she's in the amateurs always just going for the point win and not the kill. To be fair if she would come at a time where people like Ann Wolfe and Ali where around, she would of been dispatched early and she would of never accomplished what she has now.
                      mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X