Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Was Never Able To Get My Just Due In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She over values herself. Most male boxers arent household names either and female boxing is much smaller, it isnt just about your resume its whether you can connect with a wider audience on top of that by being entertaining, charismatic etc.

She might do better (profile wise) in MMA, if she can get to the UFC, we will see. Shes a decent athlete and the theres a tiny handful of of WMMA fighters on the planet who are actually good.

Comment

Fight Savannah, and she'll get more than "just due in boxing".

Comment

There is more in interest in her fighting Savannah Marshall than in any of her other fights. Nothing more she can do doe!

11 fights. Who would have thought you aren't a household name after 11 fights. Very few people currently active in boxing as a whole are household names after any amount of fights.

Comment

She has every right to be upset. She has accomplished more in boxing in a short period of time than anyone who has laced up, man or woman.

Comment

So stay over there, Clarence.

Comment

Why does she get so much hate on here? Looking at these Comments it’s like some of y’all have a personal beef with her
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

You have/had a bad attitude, sister. Smile and be more like Ray Leonard than the dumb ass fighters of today and you'd be fine.
                BoloShot BoloShot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  Why does she get so much hate on here? Looking at these Comments it’s like some of y’all have a personal beef with her
                  I think it's because she let her frustration get the best of her. The frustration is justified considering what she accomplished and how little boxing has done for her in comparaision to what the UFC did for female fighter's with 1/10 of her skills and accomplishments.

The words she chose while being frustrated gave the impression she was bashing boxing and saying MMA was better, boxing fans here did not take well at all. I was one of them but, now I see past her words. I've been living what she's living for the past 16 years..

Bottom line, she's young and still letting her inner fire speak for her...used to be me just, little unstoppable berserker but with time i learned to incorporate strategy and use my inner fire to become guy people now do miracles to hire.
                  The tucker The tucker likes this.

Comment

Talk about making less money than a man for the same job

Comment

She just needs ****.

Bleached asses make happy lasses
                      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X