Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Tried To Avoid Me Like a Coward - There's Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toffee
    replied
    None of this matters. The fight won't happen.

We're about to see Fres Oquendo levels of injuries, excuses and court cases.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Anyone wishing Wilder permanent damage......that is some fuked up in the head sht!
    Very well said my friend! Those who do that are not real boxing fans they are vile racists.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I'm interested in what angle you'd have to hit in order to get your glove inside the opponents ear.

Maybe when they release details of the autopsy it will shine some light on it.
    Biopsy my friend biopsy!

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Still running with those lies I see. That's all you losers have are unproven BS. Can't wait to see you cry over Fury destroying your boy. Idk what it is but Wilder and his fanboys are the most delusional people, Fury isn't running from the guy he destroyed with ease fair and square. Fragile minds.
    Oh, it's you again. I thought I had shut you down with my deductive and inductive reasoning.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 06-01-2021, 02:37 AM.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• greeneye99
    replied
    Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

Care to cite any evidence of this? I need a laugh.
    Champion4ever is the Donald Trump of boxing comments
    No evidence No Facts Just post Bs on every Fury Wilder articles

Leave a comment:

• greeneye99
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Let's just hope and pray that Fury's clean this time and they are both fighting on a very fair and even playing field.
    You post like the Trump of the comments section
    All accusations Absolutely No evidence!!!!
    Lololololol

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
    Wilder not winning any new fans with this BS
    Look, I know that the language sounds harsh. However, in order for him to help sell this fight then he's going to have to make some noise so he can help reach the masses and get the people's attention.

He does that by making the fight sound as controversial and interesting as possible. I think he is being highly successful in doing so because judging by these commments he's got fans now wishing for his untimely demise.

So the more he speaks the more inclined the boxing public would tune in to watch the trilogy fight to see him lose again. You may not like it but controversy does sell.

FlyingFJ FlyingFJ billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Yet Wilder wishes permanent damage or death solely based on his twisted and extreme ego? It doesn't have to be against anyone who has wronged him. They just need to be an opponent.

Therefore, you're the one who should be questioned.

Wilder deserves everything he's got coming to him.
    Just because one person wishes damage doesn't mean they should be permanently damaged. Every time someone gets in a huge argument and in the heat of the moment says they wishes the other person would die doesn't mean the one making the statement should die or that we should want them to, and to think otherwise is evil. I dont wish any fighter to be permanently damaged and NO ONE on this board should either! This isn't even debatable.
    Last edited by richardt; 05-31-2021, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    that’s all Susie, I mean Sid does on this board is attack and insult people.
    Yes, he is definitely a flame thrower now isn't he?

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

That's factually incorrect. In their first bout, Fury was fighting with a flappy glove to punch Deontay Wilder through the non-padded area of the glove with his fist. In addition, he was given a long count and coaching from the referee after the second knockdown. In their second fight Fury was fighting with gloves that had padding removed from them. Which explains Wilder's facial fractures and lacerations inside of his ears. I said all that to say this; If the playing field is fair and even this time and Fury's clean then Wilder will knock him out in less than three rounds.
    Care to cite any evidence of this? I need a laugh.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X