Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO B.S: Does Crawford really have a chance against Jermell Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermell would stop Crawford. Crawford and his team would duck that fight and it would never happen though. Crawford has a weak chin. I believe it's why he re-signed with Top Rank and ESPN exclusivity. Duck the top guys and not get much back lash for cherry picking by using the Top Rank protection program. Make good $ for easy fights on ESPN vs faded former champs and bums.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

I think you're way off on this one, Crawford doesn't have the chin to stand up to Charlo,hes no 1legavidez.(I call him that because hes a damned clown who chats sht & got banged)

Charlo would hit him with bombs to the gut followed by a solar plexus straight right or left hook.(Bud would last maybe 3 rds tops) I'd bet anyone any amount if it happens.

I cannot see how Bud can beat Charlo but he doesn't feel comfortable vs Porter or Ortiz.
      Kush...what is the pattern of all of Crawford's 147 stoppages?
      • He gets outboxed for X rounds
      • Suddenly he lands a shot that throws his opponent off balance
      • The ref sees this as the opponent being hurt and ready to go
      • Later Crawford lands another shot (be it low blow, holding and hitting, rabbit punch or otherwise), and the ref is all too happy to jump in and stop it
      I'm telling you, these refs are all convinced that Crawford is #1 P4P and will trigger stop for him every time. I'll put money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post

No way dude, I don't believe Crawford carries any of his power to 154. His already having difficulties keeping the weak competition his faces so far at WW honest. Charlo literally walks him down and. probably stops him in the late rounds
        Crawford doesn't have power now. He couldn't even chin Amir Khan, bro.

What he does is catch you with a shot you don't see, which can be more damaging.

The ref will overreact to Charlo's brief wobble, and position to wave it off.

Comment

He has. 154 is very competitive division, full of mediocre fighters.

Please, Jermell Charlo - Castano is full unification? That tells everything you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            He has. 154 is very competitive division, full of mediocre fighters.

Please, Jermell Charlo - Castano is full unification? That tells everything you need to know.
            Okay, clearly you haven't done your homework. Brian Castano was an amateur stand out who def. Spence in the amateurs. He just recently out-worked a much taller and lengthier world champion with a great chin. Not saying Castano is great, but he's definitely a solid fighter. And let me guess ur thinking Jermell isn't that good because he lost to Harrison, struggled with Austin Trout, didn't fight whoever you wanted him to fight. For one Harrison is a tricky fighter, well was, Austin Trout always gives fighters problems, and Jermell beat the man who beat the man. Don't understand the hate here. Yes there are some bum fighters at the weight class, but this fight for undisputed is not as bad as you think.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

It's funny how you've convinced yourself of something so silly.

Crawford refuses B-Side against Spence.

You flip that around somehow.

Amazing.
              You must be LDBC. Derek James is out here talking the same stupid Ronnie Shields was Andrade. Amazing to long time boxing fans Crawford and Andrade skills but to PBC underlings as T-Street would say they are nobodies. But nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

You must be LDBC. Derek James is out here talking the same stupid Ronnie Shields was Andrade. Amazing to long time boxing fans Crawford and Andrade skills but to PBC underlings as T-Street would say they are nobodies. But nice try.
                Crawford went ON RECORD and said "60-40 to me or NO FIGHT!"

That's called pricing yourself out, bro.

I'm done with you.

Comment

Crawford doesn't have power now. He couldn't even chin Amir Khan, bro.

What he does is catch you with a shot you don't see, which can be more damaging.

The ref will overreact to Charlo's brief wobble, and position to wave it off.
                  He has that sneaky uppercut and his power is nothing out of this world but he does have enough to keep fighters honest. Just don't see Charlo getting caught with anything really and even if Crawford lands a good shot I don't think it'll have any major effects on Charlo. But who are we kidding here, freaking Crawford is not about to fight no Sam Charlo. He won't even step up to anyone who matters at 147 let alone 154
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Everybody here knows me and how I roll.

I'll put money on this.

Crawford STOPS Jermell Charlo. I say...Round 8 at the most. Notice I didn't say knockout, I said stop.

It basically goes the same way as Crawford/Benavidez.

I said it before; Crawford beats almost everyone that's at 154. Lara is the only exception I can see right now.

BUT...your point is flawed.

If Crawford fights Charlo, it means that Crawford ducked Spence. Because Charlo is PBC. Which means Crawford accepted B-Side to fight Charlo but not Spence. That's a duck of Spence.
                    If this fight does happen have your cashapp with $1000 ready, I will gladly take your money. Crawford will get stretched by Jermell Charlo bro. Absolutely bruatlized.

Comment

I think jermell gets a little bit overrated. Rosario was the same guy who had a very close fight with cota and then had a decent win vs williams who to be fair was always fragile.

Same jermell lost up 4-5 rounds vs trout and had a close one vs martirosyan.
                      Also didnt look great vs harrison who generally fades in the second half and becomes vulnerable. It only required a sharp jab from harrison to make charlo look stupid. He always attacks in the same way. So by no means unbeatable.

Crawford tbh is vulnerable early on. But the guy has some very great attributes. He adapts very quickly. I believe he never lost a round after r3 and he has a second and third gear for the late rounds that his previous opponents were not even remotely able to keep up with yet.

I also think he is physically stronger than people think. Horn was someone who used his size and physicality in fights and he couldnt move crawford in the clinch at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X