Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Scott is a *****, Wilder is Too - I'd Fight Both on Same Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Scott is a *****, Wilder is Too - I'd Fight Both on Same Night!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has taken aim at Deontay Wilder and his assistant trainer, retired heavyweight Malik Scott. Fury fought Wilder twice - going to a controversial twelve round split draw in their 2018 encounter, and then stopping him in the seventh round of their rematch in February 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Tyson, you said that you would hire that 'Snake in the grass ', Mark Breland, my sources tell me that you would not answer his phone calls. You are a pretentious windbag, we are sick of your juvenile antics and cowardice.

You are jealous, and worried of the fact that Deontay Wilder has a better team ; Malik Scott knows all your moves, feints, and style. Now that Malik Scott is more of a influence in the corner, Deontay will be better prepared for your goofball tactics, which means big trouble for you Gypsy-Bum!
    FlyingFJ, mlac and lion33lit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Tyson, you said that you would hire that 'Snake in the grass ', Mark Breland, my sources tell me that you would not answer his phone calls. You are a pretentious windbag, we are sick of your juvenile antics and cowardice.

You are jealous, and worried of the fact that Deontay Wilder has a better team ; Malik Scott knows all your moves, feints, and style. Now that Malik Scott is more of a influence in the corner, Deontay will be better prepared for your goofball tactics, which means big trouble for you Gypsy-Bum!
      I can almost hear your mum calling you in the background.
      I have no ears, Sid-Knee and 3 others like this.

Comment

Lol I'm eager to see fury second fight with sugar hill. I want to see some habits repeated before concluding if they're exploitable. I wanna see wilder shoot combinations off different feet n while pivoting n turning. And working tying up into his sequences. Fury is great task of figuring out considering wilder style as a ko artist. Looking forward to what dimensions Scott can add to his game

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Don’t you mean “You” are sick not “We”? Speak for yourself... there is no we only a you...

Comment

Something seems to be brewing with Wilder and Fury. I have the sneakiest suspicion that FOX, Haymon, ESPN, Arum, and Warren are up to something....

Comment

I never had a horse in the Joshua v Fury race. Not a fan of either really, but Jesus, lately I’m starting to root for Joshua as this Gypsy ogre just repeats and regurgitates endless crap.

Comment

That whole interview was fuking funny, esp. the perv Malik part.

Comment

“Don’t write Wilder out of the equation next, I could be having the trilogy fight with him yet.”...“come and fight the Gypsy King..”(??) But before that, “I’ll never fight Wilder again.” Which one is it?? The arbitration case has the Gypsy Cheater sobering up while keeping his fans in a state of denial.

Who cares if Wilder said you cheated. Prove him wrong by demanding a televised wrapping of your hands - to silence him and those who know in their hearts you’re a cheater. Imagine if Pacquiao* had publicly declared to get OSDT during their 2009 negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                    “Don’t write Wilder out of the equation next, I could be having the trilogy fight with him yet.”...“come and fight the Gypsy King..”(??) But before that, “I’ll never fight Wilder again.” Which one is it?? The arbitration case has the Gypsy Cheater sobering up while keeping his fans in a state of denial.

Who cares if Wilder said you cheated. Prove him wrong by demanding a televised wrapping of your hands - to silence him and those who know in their hearts you’re a cheater. Imagine if Pacquiao* had publicly declared to get OSDT during their 2009 negotiations.
                    I'm wondering just how much Wilderite tears have contributed to the global rise in sea levels since Deontay got beaten like a red-headed step-child....

Comment

Working...
                    X