Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Scott is a *****, Wilder is Too - I'd Fight Both on Same Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a fan or fury or Wilder but a contract is a contract. Looks like Fury is going to have to honor it this time. The whole "they shouldn't fight a third time because we all know what will happen" jive is BS because this is heavyweight boxing, you NEVER know what will happen. And that's the point. The Wilder arbitration has been the main hold up for this whole time. Well that and the fact that Fury wants a bum tune up fight. But ironically he cannot get one this time because of the Wilder situation. So Fury is now stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Calling everybody a dosser and not fighting. Had he just grown a pair and fought Wilder again, this would not be happening.
    FlyingFJ and Dustin Tanner like this.

Comment

By the time Fury actually fights most people will be too exhausted to give a shyt!!!!!

For GOD sake the man never shuts up and he lies about everything, everything, and it's not entertaining anymore, it's exhausting. "It's not about the money" only to find out from Warren that it's ALLLLLLL about the money.

Honestly....If Fury wasn't fighting AJ or Wilder nobody would pay 15 cents to watch him fight or care what he has to say. Fury's crazy BS sucks the air out of the room, he slowly drains the excitement of boxing, he's exhausting and I wish he would just go away.
      FlyingFJ and 1hourRun like this.

Comment

are Malik & Deontay a couple now? or have they been enticed into this situation by dawgpound ala Yusaf Mack?

Comment

Wilders soul has been taken mortal combat style

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Tyson, you said that you would hire that 'Snake in the grass ', Mark Breland, my sources tell me that you would not answer his phone calls. You are a pretentious windbag, we are sick of your juvenile antics and cowardice.

You are jealous, and worried of the fact that Deontay Wilder has a better team ; Malik Scott knows all your moves, feints, and style. Now that Malik Scott is more of a influence in the corner, Deontay will be better prepared for your goofball tactics, which means big trouble for you Gypsy-Bum!
            keep dreaming-while Fury keep poopin on beyonces wilder soul--

Meanwhile--WE HEADIN TO SAUDI ARIABIA FOR JOSH_--FUry!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              So that's where we are now? Tyson Fury is fighting Deontay Wilder after all? So all of these months of Team Joshua and Team Fury negotiations were just a ploy? You mean to tell me that these two sharks Frank Warren and Bob Arum took advantage of my boy Eddie Hearn? They have no shame. Eddie still has a lot to learn as a promoter. He got burned big time. He allowed his zeal, arrogance and impatience to get the better of him. Arum and Warren both played him beautifully. He should have exercised his due diligence in inquiring about the availability of a Tyson Fury before attempting to make a fight with him; Especially in light of this Deontay Wilder arbitration case which threatens to totally undermine the entire Joshua/Fury series

2159.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=080cd2ee7ef910b3cfc3f30d2cd7e866.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                are Malik & Deontay a couple now? or have they been enticed into this situation by dawgpound ala Yusaf Mack?
                That's what people are saying and 1hourBum has been hired as a full time fluffer and cleaning duties.

Comment

Tyson, you said that you would hire that 'Snake in the grass ', Mark Breland, my sources tell me that you would not answer his phone calls. You are a pretentious windbag, we are sick of your juvenile antics and cowardice.

You are jealous, and worried of the fact that Deontay Wilder has a better team ; Malik Scott knows all your moves, feints, and style. Now that Malik Scott is more of a influence in the corner, Deontay will be better prepared for your goofball tactics, which means big trouble for you Gypsy-Bum!

Im surprised he didnt fall over from a gust of wind. Isnt Malik doing onlyfans p o r n now? i cant say i have signed up to see (someone on here defo has tho)

Comment

We are waiting for him to sign a contract to fight Joshua and he starts talking about Wilder? He wants out, Arum and his team need to have a talk with him, try and make him nut up and fight Joshua.

Comment

It's over Elie they are a couple now "My sources" told me they are willing to hire you as the camp B!tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X