Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: After Canelo Becomes Undisputed, Does He Move Up To 175?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: After Canelo Becomes Undisputed, Does He Move Up To 175?

Promoter Eddie Hearn, who works on a fight by fight basis with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, could see the Mexican superstar take bigger risks in the future with physically superior fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another 5-7 years of dominance can see canelo become the GOAT.

Comment

He already got a title at 175 what would be the point again? Unless the top guys look past it then he wont do it. And also the weight restrictions ginger would impose.

Comment

In all honesty, about a year ago I thought perhaps Beterbiev, and especially Bivol, could or even would beat Canelo if they fought. After their latest fights, I don't think so anymore.

Canelo has an extra level I think. Going to be fun to watch though, who he fights. I do think fights with Benavidez and Charlo are on the cards.

Plant, he's a slick fighter, maybe better defence than Saunders, not big power, and I'd say Canelo is too much for Plant.

Comment

No where in the world he would have a chance against that monster Beterbiev
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

He only moves up permanently to 175 when Beterbiev looks old or beatable and that’s not knocking Canelo.

Comment

No he already said he's to small for light heavy and feels comfortable at super middle and I agree. He's to small for super middle but when you are as good as he is well it speaks for itself. Pac was too short for welter and dominated. Too bad your little boy Mike Garcia couldn't do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post
                He already topped Chavez senior as greatest Mexican fighter ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post
                  He already lost to the goat in 2013 and their resumes aren't even close.
                  Bravado Bravado Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Conventional wisdom would suggest that the current LHW’s should put in that work too and fight each other. Lol. Last man standing with all the belts could fight Canelo as Canelo dares for Undisputed at 175. Canelo can then do whatever he wants
                    Dizneyfist Dizneyfist likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X