Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: After Canelo Becomes Undisputed, Does He Move Up To 175?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I believe Plant can increase his stock when the Canelo fight happens. I see him as that good. He wont win but it'll be an exciting fight I think. I see Benavidez as being the toughest test at 168 for Canelo and believe he can win that fight. Charlo has all the attributes to make it a fun fight to watch I just dont think he can win it. I think after unification with Plant Canelo will fight either GGG or Bivol will move down to fight him. I'm up for any one of those fights and would honestly love to see any names mentioned fight either person on this list.
    The Benavidez fight is the one am really looking forward to in the next 2/3 fights. Plant isn’t going to do much, he would box in the same breath as BJS, try to move and hit and not get hit. He literally hasn’t fought anyone to even give him a slight idea of the challenge ahead of him.

Benavidez due to his speed, youth and dimensions would be more of a challenge IMHO.

Comment

Benavidez is to raw would get dismantled Bivol would give him a great fight and is a better boxer than Benavidez but he cant make 168 maybe they can do a catchweight of 172?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

What tough black fighters are at 168? Anthony Dirrell? **** outta here
        All black fighters are tough you jealous insecure little Dk-wee wee *****. clenelo wants no part of Jermall Charlo at 168 and he sure as hell will continue to duck Benavidez. feather fist Plant and punching bag bum Lemieux are next for this fake mexican warrior coward.

Comment

I don't see anyone in the current crop of 160-168 to beat Canelo. GGG is old now, but he was the only one who beat him when Canelo reached his prime. And GGG was past it. The history of boxing is not always fair.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            All black fighters are tough you jealous insecure little Dk-wee wee *****. clenelo wants no part of Jermall Charlo at 168 and he sure as hell will continue to duck Benavidez. feather fist Plant and punching bag bum Lemieux are next for this fake mexican warrior coward.
            I can’t even tell if you’re being sarcastic or not

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
              Benavidez is to raw would get dismantled Bivol would give him a great fight and is a better boxer than Benavidez but he cant make 168 maybe they can do a catchweight of 172?
              Why is a catchweight necessary for a former 175 champion?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

The Benavidez fight is the one am really looking forward to in the next 2/3 fights. Plant isn’t going to do much, he would box in the same breath as BJS, try to move and hit and not get hit. He literally hasn’t fought anyone to even give him a slight idea of the challenge ahead of him.

Benavidez due to his speed, youth and dimensions would be more of a challenge IMHO.
                I agree with this although I think Plant will be more aggressive at times against Canelo but on the same note that will likely cause him to take damage earlier. I also agree that the Benavidez fight is the one to make at the weight. He has one hell of a change up and a killer mentality so to speak. It'll be a fun fight to see if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                  As long as Eddie has fighters who have no chance against him then sure he'll go to LHW. They won't need to "deserve" a shot either.. Canelo is a warrior though and he's not doing anything the rest aren't..
                  I was never a fan of Clenelo but he's made serious strides that would make him a problem for anyone. I think this version beats GGG now because IMO the first two GGG won by very close decisions. I see him beating Beterbeiv by decision. I've seen Beterbeiv almost stopped by Callum Johnson and his game has holes that Canelo will expose. Remember at Jr. Middleweight Canelo was coming in at or close to the light heavyweight limit so he'll be very comfortable at his walking weight.
                  I see three to six big fights before he hangs'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by Letsboxhoe View Post

He already lost to the goat in 2013 and their resumes aren't even close.
                    Neither are top 20 GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                      He already got a title at 175 what would be the point again? Unless the top guys look past it then he wont do it. And also the weight restrictions ginger would impose.
                      maybe if there is an undisputed champ there, he could take his chance there...

Comment

Working...
                      X