Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: After Canelo Becomes Undisputed, Does He Move Up To 175?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he'll have another foray into the LHW division... once King Artur hangs up his gloves. He can't go back up if Art is still active and not fight him. That would spoil Canola's legacy a little.

Comment

So basically an editorial/opinion article by someone who his begging Canelo to keep working with him. Much of a muchness....

Comment

As long as Eddie has fighters who have no chance against him then sure he'll go to LHW. They won't need to "deserve" a shot either.. Canelo is a warrior though and he's not doing anything the rest aren't..

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
          I'm sure he'll have another foray into the LHW division... once King Artur hangs up his gloves. He can't go back up if Art is still active and not fight him. That would spoil Canola's legacy a little.
          Canelo can probably kick Beterviev’s ass right this second despite the size disadvantages. Beterbiev hits hard but is slow and has a leaky defense.

Comment

The year is 2022, Canelo completed his goal to unify all titles at 168. Canelo then moves up to 175 to collect all the belts there..Canelo haters:

Wow..he really waited until Berterbiev to be 38 yrs old to face him...what a cherry picker!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              In all honesty, about a year ago I thought perhaps Beterbiev, and especially Bivol, could or even would beat Canelo if they fought. After their latest fights, I don't think so anymore.

Canelo has an extra level I think. Going to be fun to watch though, who he fights. I do think fights with Benavidez and Charlo are on the cards.

Plant, he's a slick fighter, maybe better defence than Saunders, not big power, and I'd say Canelo is too much for Plant.
              I believe Plant can increase his stock when the Canelo fight happens. I see him as that good. He wont win but it'll be an exciting fight I think. I see Benavidez as being the toughest test at 168 for Canelo and believe he can win that fight. Charlo has all the attributes to make it a fun fight to watch I just dont think he can win it. I think after unification with Plant Canelo will fight either GGG or Bivol will move down to fight him. I'm up for any one of those fights and would honestly love to see any names mentioned fight either person on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Promoter Eddie Hearn, who works on a fight by fight basis with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, could see the Mexican superstar take bigger risks in the future with physically superior fighters.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                REAL FIGHTERS take boxing 100% seriously. They eat & breath boxing. After age 21 U are NOT GROWING no more. If your gaining weight. You are just getting FATTER.
                Their WEIGHT SHOULDNT go up if U are disciplined. Look at HOPKINS, GGG, Canelo,Tyson. Their weight stays the same. REASON why most boxers move up is because they OVER EAT.
                YES, their a few exceptions LIKE Pac. He’s just a freak of nature.
                ALL BOXERS should be gym rats. You won’t find a model who eats like a pig. It’s their JOB to stay In shape. Same for boxers who like money more than food.
                Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-12-2021, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Clenelo needs to stop ducking tough black fighters. Forget 75.

Comment

I would rather have him stay at 168 and dominate, take on all the challenges at that weight. His physical dimensions at 168 aren’t even that great, so we have challengers from 160 to 168 that should be good enough to challenge him at 168.

Apart from Bivol I don’t see too many challenges for him at 175, and I see Bivol as a challenge due to his fighting style. I doubt Beterbiev’s style beats Canelo but I doubt Team Canelo would want to find that out if am being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by FannonOG View Post
                      Clenelo needs to stop ducking tough black fighters. Forget 75.
                      What tough black fighters are at 168? Anthony Dirrell? **** outta here

Comment

Working...
                      X