Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Didn't Feel Out Of My League, Got Caught With A Good Shot And Couldn't See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Nah

BHS didn't do that, did he
    Apparently so.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

E1EC_xRWEAYbmt5?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Apparently so.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
        Shame on Wilder going after BHS
        Was there an earthquake ?

The restaurant nearly collapsed and the terrible camera man somehow ended up on a higher floor.

Guys like BHS have to be careful because their mouth can't protect that ass

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

When he was ''doing well'', he wasn't doing damage.

That's the key. I don't think anyone thought Nelo was going to shut out BHS, but eventually break him. BHS was not talented enough to keep Nelo off of him for the entire fight.

''I can't win a decision (insinuating he would have to KO Nelo due to corrupt judging)''
          In his next breath
          ''I need a bigger ring.''
          No BHS. According to your logic, you need a phone booth so you bash your way to a TKO victory
          While also declaring
          ''I'm going to take his titles by storm.''
          With a peashooter ?

Edit -
          BHS had no intentions of getting off his stool
          On a scale of 1 to 10, how relieved did you feel when you saw the damage to BJS's eye after that uppercut landed?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

On a scale of 1 to 10, how relieved did you feel when you saw the damage to BJS's eye after that uppercut landed?
            I'm sorry your guy couldn't withstand the pressure

Better luck next time. And he should never give in. Demand a football field sized ring or no fight

Comment

LOL, he didn't feel he was out of his league but sure quitted once his face got broken. Dumb thing to say, don't know how he didn't notice Canelo throwing uppercuts because Billy has a habit of bending at the waist to avoid punches.
              BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

Billy's punches were landing very weak with no authority or deterrent. Even Lara's punches were landing much crisper and harder.
                ———
                I don’t disagree. Malignaggi never hurt anyone at 147 but he still managed to win fights with his pitty patty punches so yes, BJS was barely hurting Canelo but he was busy and was scoring.
                #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ———
                  Absolutely. I had the fight dead even by the end of the 8th. There was just no way BJS won only two rounds and I’m speaking as a Canelo fan.
                  Assuming the injury never happened, Canelo was picking up steam and would have either stopped him later or taken a clear UD.
                  That said, Canelo will do the same thing to Caleb Plant and become the 1st man in history to unify the 168 division. And I imagine, the hate will still pour in.
                  I had it 5-3 but the momentum was gravitating big time for Canelo. Even those body shots where BJS threw his guard up...those were landing and they were big shots. And the excessive ducking down by BJS later on was in part to guard his body...paved the way the way for TKO8

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

GGG chose Szermeta over Canelo 3 for December, 2020. What a scared good boy

Comment

Working...
                    X