Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: Maybe Saunders Will Regret What He Said About Me, It's a Life Lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
    You can not compare guys like Dubois and Brooke quitting to Saunders. Those guys took over 100 hard punches in wars. Saunders got hit twice and quit immediately. That should be zero surprise to anyone with a brain Saunders has been one of the biggest pussee cowards in boxing.
    rtgrtgesdt.jpg
    Great point. I said that after the fight. Those mentioned fought like 3/4 rounds before they actually quit. BJS didn’t even ask his corner to give him a round, he basically used his corner to quit right away, no protest nothing….

Comment

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post
      I'm starting to like dubois, he could have really ripped into billy joe then and tbf it would have been fully deserved for his comments about his orbital bone injury against Joyce but full of class and that's rare, very commendable in this era
      If that was Dillan Whyte!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Great point. I said that after the fight. Those mentioned fought like 3/4 rounds before they actually quit. BJS didn’t even ask his corner to give him a round, he basically used his corner to quit right away, no protest nothing….
        I don't think I would have protested with a broken eye socket and broken cheek bone in 3 places.. it's not even a valid point let alone a great one.. If you're way to make money is on the line against one of the hardest punchers in boxing it's common sense to pull out and his cnr made the decision, granted billy joe didn't protest but who would that condition unless you're willing to go blind which I know he said he was but when it comes to the time any human who isn't a ****ing spartan would have done the same
        Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

There's no point being classy in boxing - you have mercilessly rub it in and again and again at every opportunity. That's why Fury is so big.

My opinion was that BJS was right to quit. The problem - are the comments he made about Dubois. So he deserves what he gets now
          Fury is not that big outside the UK though

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Maybe. But life is more than boxing.

Nothing at all wrong with taking the high road.

He's been on the other side of it and acted like a man about it.

It's true acting like a child is rewarded. It doesn't mean you should.
            Fury isn't as popular as you think

Comment

I am starting to think that Lebedev and Badou Jack are the most crazy guys in game ever.

Comment

I’m not holding my breath but I hope Saunders becomes a better person after this humiliation.

Comment

That was a very gracious and classy response by Daniel Dubois.
                  landotter and !-1 like this.

Comment

Daniel Dubois, I want you to know, you still a hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

I don't think I would have protested with a broken eye socket and broken cheek bone in 3 places.. it's not even a valid point let alone a great one.. If you're way to make money is on the line against one of the hardest punchers in boxing it's common sense to pull out and his cnr made the decision, granted billy joe didn't protest but who would that condition unless you're willing to go blind which I know he said he was but when it comes to the time any human who isn't a ****ing spartan would have done the same
                      Yeah thats what Daniel dubois thought too after 4 rounds of a closed injured eye, but that didn't stop BJS from chatting BS, and when it happened to him he didn't even go out for a single round, he quit right away.
                      !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X