Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: Maybe Saunders Will Regret What He Said About Me, It's a Life Lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    All class, Dubois is.

We will see how Saunders reacts.
    Didn't DDD say some fooked up sh^t to Joe Joyce's mom.

Granted I liked his angle here myself & thought he played it well.

All that said I give less & less fooks about things boxers say. Its an attention game & BJS excels at getting attention, whether you or I agree or disagree with his remarks & antics. If he was the well behaved guy with like a 50% KO percentage no one would love or hate the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
      My opinion was that BJS was right to quit. The problem - are the comments he made about Dubois. So he deserves what he gets now
      I understand the "he gets what he gets" angle. I mean any guy who plays the part of or simply is the bad guy is gonna get what he gets in a moment like this. So even if things didn't end like they did he'd have gotten what he got for simply losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I understand the "he gets what he gets" angle. I mean any guy who plays the part of or simply is the bad guy is gonna get what he gets in a moment like this. So even if things didn't end like they did he'd have gotten what he got for simply losing.
        TBH most boxers are playing a role to maximise money anyway. A fight with 2 boring guys makes a lot less money. Us fans fall for all that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

TBH most boxers are playing a role to maximise money anyway. A fight with 2 boring guys makes a lot less money. Us fans fall for all that ****
          I don't think that's true. Idk that most guys are even capable of it. I would say a good % of the guys making lotsa money are playing a role to one degree or another & that's likely why they are making lotsa money.

Comment

the apolgism for dubois has been pathetic, even more pathetic that he has lapped it up

nothing has changed,u took a knee!

Comment

Dubois is a good lad.

I don't want to see anyone take serious eye damage boxing. Get out of there and to hospital. Dubois, Saunders and Brook all gave their rights a good go before getting the injuries. They don't owe any more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I don't think that's true. Idk that most guys are even capable of it. I would say a good % of the guys making lotsa money are playing a role to one degree or another & that's likely why they are making lotsa money.
                Well that's true - you need the character for it. But almost all the cocky guys are playing a role. Maybe its' true they sometimes eventually become that role. The more people you got hating you - the more people will tune in to see you get beat. There's always a lot of people who love the cocky fighters.
                Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X