Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fans excuses when he gets schooled tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    After Canelo knocks BJS's teeth into his ******* what's going to happen is a ****load of threads crying about Canelo and trying to take some of the shine from his most recent performance. You know, like every Canelo fight.
    Exactly right.

If Canelo beats his ass and unifies 3 of the 4 belts it should be something to praise. But instead the haters will find a way to twist it so that Canelo is somehow the biggest POS in the world.

All while being fans of fighters that are cherrypicking.
    Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, the Media was completely against Canelo. He's always had all the cards stacked against him. Remember when those awful writers reported when he failed two drug tests? Poor guy.
      Look, just because I don't need some writers to score fights for me doesn't mean I think they're awful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        A clear win is 115-113 on two cards, 114-114 on another and the majority of press row scoring against you?

And almost every Boxer, trainer had Canelo winning.

Google what RJJ, Spence, Charlo's said about ggg

Comment

canelo was weight drained, he needs to fight at his real division which is 169

Comment

Not sure whats the point of all this. He aint going to lose, I think he hardly will miss punches. clear win by Clenelo

Comment

So I don't mind this fight at all and I probably rate BJS than most, but who exactly at the top level has he schooled? He couldn't even school Eubank Jr, Ryder or Andy Lee for that matter. Lemieux is the only guy he schooled and he's not in the same atmosphere as Canelo.

Like it's okay to pick BJS, but I've seen numerous threads about him schooling Canelo and I don't get it. Have people seen his recent fights? He just recently went life and death against a no namer.

I expect Billy to win some rounds in the first half of the fight and then get walked down and dominated. It will be all Canelo in the 2nd half of the fight.

118-110, 118-110 117-111

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Clear as day

And they proved my point above, because the first fight was NOT close. Easy win for Golovkin. Second was close.
                Exactly, honestly the first fight wasn’t even close, I give Canelo 4 rounds at most

Second fight was close, don’t mind giving it a round either way.

that’s the sad thing about robberies, the truth gets distorted by time and people act like it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  So I don't mind this fight at all and I probably rate BJS than most, but who exactly at the top level has he schooled? He couldn't even school Eubank Jr, Ryder or Andy Lee for that matter. Lemieux is the only guy he schooled and he's not in the same atmosphere as Canelo.

Like it's okay to pick BJS, but I've seen numerous threads about him schooling Canelo and I don't get it. Have people seen his recent fights? He just recently went life and death against a no namer.

I expect Billy to win some rounds in the first half of the fight and then get walked down and dominated. It will be all Canelo in the 2nd half of the fight.

118-110, 118-110 117-111
                  They said the same things about other fighters in the past before they went on to have big defining wins.

Nobody start off the elite level otherwise you would never need to build a fighter. Every world level fighter that went on to have an elite win to prove it had never done it at some point. It’s a very unintelligent point to make that an undefeated fighter won’t win because they haven’t won at that level before when they even never had the chance.

People said the exact same things when they said Tyson Fury is going to get knocked out by Klitschko because he’s only fought at a lower level, got dropped by a cruiser weight, had inconsistent performances. I told this entire forum exactly how fury would beat Wlad and they laughed and gave all those same reasons why Wlad stops him.

Teofimo was supposed to get embarrassed by Loma because he hasn’t been at the elite level and laboured to a points win against the Japanese guy .

I’m sure I could reel off dozens of examples

you’ll see tonight. Saunders will shock you all. After 3 rounds you will sit up and realise this isn’t the fight you thought.

Canelo isn’t some unbeatable machine, he should arguably have at least 3 defeats on his record already, and another tonight. People getting blinded by media hype and marketing machine.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-08-2021, 11:27 AM.
                  billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

They said the same things about other fighters in the past before they went on to have big defining wins.

Nobody start off the elite level otherwise you would never need to build a fighter. Every world level fighter that went on to have an elite win to prove it had never done it at some point. It’s a very unintelligent point to make that an undefeated fighter won’t win because they haven’t won at that level before when they even never had the chance.

People said the exact same things when they said Tyson Fury is going to get knocked out by Klitschko because he’s only fought at a lower level, got dropped by a cruiser weight, had inconsistent performances. I told this entire forum exactly how fury would beat Wlad and they laughed and gave all those same reasons why Wlad stops him.

Teofimo was supposed to get embarrassed by Loma because he hasn’t been at the elite level and laboured to a points win against the Japanese guy .

you’ll see tonight. Saunders will shock you all. After 3 rounds you will sit up and realise this isn’t the fight you thought.

Canelo isn’t some unbeatable machine, he should arguably have at least 3 defeats on his record already, and another tonight. People getting blinded by media hype and marketing machine.
                    No, there is a difference between beating someone and schooling someone. I picked Lopez over Lomachenko but even then he didn't school Lomachenk.…. He just beat him.

Who said I think Canelo is unbeatable? I mean we have seen him beat already. I'm not even saying it will take a miracle for BJS to beat Canelo. I'm just saying this crap about "schooling" him is laughable.

Considering I have BJS winning some of the rounds in the first half of the fight, I won't be surprised after three rounds unless he drops and hurts Canelo. I expect the fight to be competitive early on, just don't think BJS does much in the 2nd half of the fight.

Comment

“Fighting 3 times in 5 months is too much, he wasn’t fresh” - I’m guessing this will be the common one

“he had covid before the Yildirim fight and is having delayed effects” - this might be one

I suppose Canelo will come out with an injury excuse, so they can buy that.
                      You watched the Eubank fight right? one more round and Eubank would have won. Then BJS kept running from the rematch. Canelo will destroy BJS or BJS will run every round and lose by 8 rounds on points. BJS has never beaten anyone. Canelo has beaten everyone - go figure.

Fury got a lucky win against a trigger-shy pre-retirement Wlad. Then Fury ran from the rematch and later got banned for taking PEDs So obviously a lucky win. Lots of fighters have won a single fight against a great fighter - Wlad had lost at least twice before that. You told people Fury would win because you were a fan of his.

Anyone can reel off examples of upsets. But upsets are by their nature rare! If BJS does win I guarantee he will try to avoid the rematch. Thus proving it was a lucky win. Just like he refused Eubank a rematch lol
                      Last edited by Roberto Vasquez; 05-08-2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X