Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fans excuses when he gets schooled tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 786 View Post

Exactly, that first GGG fight literally could've gone either way. The rematch was a close fight but a clear win for Canelo.
    Behave…

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      If anything I would expect people saying things along the lines of: it was close, could've gone either way, Canelo deserved the win, BJS ran from Canelo, how can you win a fight by running etc.

Nothing too crazy, but it'll be much worse with BJS losing though...
      just rewatch the pac-floyd fight.. and you'll know.. judges will do the rest.
      billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Clear as day

And they proved my point above, because the first fight was NOT close. Easy win for Golovkin. Second was close.
        The fight was close. Canelo landed the cleaner harder punches, Golovkin fans tried arguing Golovkins jab is as hard as Canelo's power shots to claim he won.

This guy regularly has the worst cards in RBR threads though, so not surprising.
        ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          A clear win is 115-113 on two cards, 114-114 on another and the majority of press row scoring against you?

I thought GGG just edged the first fight and he should've got the win but Canelo made the necessary adjustments to win the rematch. I don't need press row to tell me how to score a fight, I know what I'm looking at.
          Zaryu likes this.

Comment

I thought GGG just edged the first fight and he should've got the win but Canelo made the necessary adjustments to win the rematch. I don't need press row to tell me how to score a fight, I know what I'm looking at.
            Majority of press row were Golovkin fans, pushing the boogieman myth for half a decade, anything but unbiased.
            786 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Majority of press row were Golovkin fans, pushing the boogieman myth for half a decade, anything but unbiased.
              Exactly but that's who these clowns rely on because they're not sure how to score a fight for themselves.

Comment

After Canelo knocks BJS's teeth into his ******* what's going to happen is a ****load of threads crying about Canelo and trying to take some of the shine from his most recent performance. You know, like every Canelo fight.
                Zaryu likes this.

Comment

Lol right on cue:

”The media is biased against Canelo Alvarez!”

Canelo fans are the best.

Comment

Exactly but that's who these clowns rely on because they're not sure how to score a fight for themselves.
                    Yeah, the Media was completely against Canelo. He's always had all the cards stacked against him. Remember when those awful writers reported when he failed two drug tests? Poor guy.
                    ShaneMosleySr and billeau2 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Lol right on cue:

”The media is biased against Canelo Alvarez!”

Canelo fans are the best.
                      Gayboi Robbie isn't even a Canelo fan, he's a Hearn Ball Polisher.
                      billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X