Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fans excuses when he gets schooled tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Canelo fans excuses when he gets schooled tonight?

    “Fighting 3 times in 5 months is too much, he wasn’t fresh” - I’m guessing this will be the common one

    “he had covid before the Yildirim fight and is having delayed effects” - this might be one

    I suppose Canelo will come out with an injury excuse, so they can buy that.

  • #2
    No excuses. If it's even remotely close we're going to see crybabies cry robbery though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not sure why they would make excuses. Even if he gets schooled, he will lose on the cards lol.


      They'll just gaslight over time like they did with the first Golovkin fight "It was close...a draw was fair" two years later "Canelo whooped that bum in both fights. No need for a third. neither were close"
      Szef likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        If anything I would expect people saying things along the lines of: it was close, could've gone either way, Canelo deserved the win, BJS ran from Canelo, how can you win a fight by running etc.

        Nothing too crazy, but it'll be much worse with BJS losing though...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Not sure why they would make excuses. Even if he gets schooled, he will lose on the cards lol.


          They'll just gaslight over time like they did with the first Golovkin fight "It was close...a draw was fair" two years later "Canelo whooped that bum in both fights. No need for a third. neither were close"
          Both were close not robberies. Canelo landed the cleaner more powerful shots in both. There seems to be morons that cry robbery whenever a popular fighter is in a close fight or even when not. It's like they only watch what their fighter does and ignore/can't see what the other does. Before Canelo we saw it with Mayweather.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have no dog in this fight but Saunders can't win on the cards, simple as that...
            eco1 and billeau2 like this.

            Comment


            • #7
              The OP is happy because I let him slide with the Ban bet. Let him enjoy his freedom.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                Both were close not robberies. Canelo landed the cleaner more powerful shots in both. There seems to be morons that cry robbery whenever a popular fighter is in a close fight or even when not. It's like they only watch what their fighter does and ignore/can't see what the other does. Before Canelo we saw it with Mayweather.
                Exactly, that first GGG fight literally could've gone either way. The rematch was a close fight but a clear win for Canelo.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A clear win is 115-113 on two cards, 114-114 on another and the majority of press row scoring against you?

                  Originally posted by 786 View Post

                  Exactly, that first GGG fight literally could've gone either way. The rematch was a close fight but a clear win for Canelo.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    A clear win is 115-113 on two cards, 114-114 on another and the majority of press row scoring against you?


                    Clear as day


                    And they proved my point above, because the first fight was NOT close. Easy win for Golovkin. Second was close.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP