Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Billy Joe Saunders - Face To Face at Media Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Man, I miss Janira Kremets in her prime. I really do. She's the TBE of ring girls.
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

This one would pass gas during weigh-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Scrub lol

He’s going to box Canelo’s head off, mark
      my words.

There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts on here on Saturday night. He isn’t fighting some stupid stiff euro lummox walking forward in straight lines.

cement feet Canelo is going to look lost at times.
      Yourr soo sure?
      Please Put a bet of $200 on it

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
        Eddie is such a brown nose sucking up to Canelo wearing D&G around him. Look Saul we like the same things, aren't we so similar? We should be friends.
        Why you here?
        Article has nothing to do with Eddie Hearn
        You just eat sleep Eddie Hearn all day LOL
        Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Yea same fighter

it won’t be that version, why we talking about the past?

same Canelo that nearly got knocked out by Cotto’s brother? Or Same Canelo that lost to Lara? The past is the past

just a few days and your hero Canelo will get schooled and humiliated
          I can't wait to read your Post on Sunday after Canelo beats Billy Joe Saunders
          Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

This one would pass gas during weigh-ins.
            Who’s the girl in the red?

Comment

Originally posted by richie_r View Post

who’s the girl in the red?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4vsf6mqozE

Kiara Gomez
              Richie_R likes this.

Comment

This is great stuff i actually think Saunders winning would do more for boxing than another Canelo win.

Whats Saunders odds?

Comment

I have to say Billy looks very relaxed, I belive he has that gypsy mentality where they don't fear anyone, that's good.

Canelo is a massive favourite and Saunders has everything against him but I wouldn't be THAT shocked if he pulls off a Tyson Fury.

Comment

Its pretty funny did Canelo even say a word he just nodded and said yer yer yer

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
                      This is great stuff i actually think Saunders winning would do more for boxing than another Canelo win.

Whats Saunders odds?
                      Insanely +500ish. I get why folks favor Canelo, but he shouldn't be THAT big of a favorite.

I think BJS is gonna surprise some folks Saturday. I think folks are sucking Canelo's dick too much & looking at his highlights & kicking dirt at BJS & looking at his worst performances. I think we are gonna see a tip top BJS who's got a whole blueprint he's gonna wanna put into action. I think if you put some combo of what GGG did to have two super close fights with Canelo & what Amir Khan did to be winning early, til Canelo got the infinity gauntlet & turned him into dust, I think there is a clear path to victory for BJS that even allows some mistakes & lost rounds. I think the jab will be key for BJS.

Whatever doe I mainly just hope for a fun fight. Always great for a big fight to be a fun fight too. All that said my pick is BJS by close decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X