Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Billy Joe Saunders - Face To Face at Media Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

So Billy-Hoe Saunders was taunting Saul Alvarez, accusing him of doping by saying '' You love the beef. ''. Shocking to hear that because Saunder is also guilty of abusing PED's.
      Which is why Canelo replied that Billy Juice loves the juice (in the nasal spray).

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

he is in his boxing gear and because he was doing a photo shoot in his boxing gear just before the face off, So he just put a robe on over it
        Ah! Sad... I thought it was a brilliant strategy to get into Canelo's head.

Comment

Scrub lol

He’s going to box Canelo’s head off, mark
          my words.

There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts on here on Saturday night. He isn’t fighting some stupid stiff euro lummox walking forward in straight lines.

cement feet Canelo is going to look lost at times.
          Were talking about the same person, right? The same Billy Joe Saunders that struggled with an unknown Argentine?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Which is why Canelo replied that Billy Juice loves the juice (in the nasal spray).

I did not understand Canelo's 'ingles', so he said that huh? I see where Billy Joe Saunder gets his bad character, his daddy talking smack in the background is only going to fire-up Canelo.

Comment

I did not understand Canelo's 'ingles', so he said that huh? I see where Billy Joe Saunder gets his bad character, his daddy talking smack in the background is only going to fire-up Canelo.
              I'll go on record again.

This fight goes almost the same as Canelo/Khan. You can see it in Canelo's eyes, just like when Golovkin was talking about 'Mexican Style', it just pissed Canelo off and he went in there and walked G down in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I'll go on record again.

This fight goes almost the same as Canelo/Khan. You can see it in Canelo's eyes, just like when Golovkin was talking about 'Mexican Style', it just pissed Canelo off and he went in there and walked G down in the rematch.

Throwback gif of the Canelo-Golovkin II weigh-in now that you mention it. I do see how the taunting that Abel Sanchez and Gennady Golovkin over Saul's failed PED test, hurt Alvarez pride. The VADA scandal for clen which was emphasized by the aforementioned individuals in the media leading up to the rematch, made Canelo show another side of him, different from his calm demeanor. I'm getting that vibe, and looking forward to the rest of the media coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post

Were talking about the same person, right? The same Billy Joe Saunders that struggled with an unknown Argentine?
                  Yea same fighter

it won’t be that version, why we talking about the past?

same Canelo that nearly got knocked out by Cotto’s brother? Or Same Canelo that lost to Lara? The past is the past

just a few days and your hero Canelo will get schooled and humiliated

Comment

Scrub lol

He’s going to box Canelo’s head off, mark
                    my words.

There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts on here on Saturday night. He isn’t fighting some stupid stiff euro lummox walking forward in straight lines.

cement feet Canelo is going to look lost at times.
                    That's one of the possible scenarios I got pictured of how the fight might go, but it's not very probable to happen, bringing my final prediction on the weigh-in photos thread.

Comment

Throwback gif of the Canelo-Golovkin II weigh-in now that you mention it. I do see how the taunting that Abel Sanchez and Gennady Golovkin over Saul's failed PED test, hurt Alvarez pride. The VADA scandal for clen which was emphasized by the aforementioned individuals in the media leading up to the rematch, made Canelo show another side of him, different from his calm demeanor. I'm getting that vibe, and looking forward to the rest of the media coverage.
                      Man, I miss Janira Kremets in her prime. I really do. She's the TBE of ring girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X