Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Billy Joe Saunders - Face To Face at Media Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Scrub lol

He’s going to box Canelo’s head off, mark
    my words.

There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts on here on Saturday night. He isn’t fighting some stupid stiff euro lummox walking forward in straight lines.

cement feet Canelo is going to look lost at times.
    Don't be here on Sunday Morning calling Saunders a bum when he gets beat...
    greeneye99, revelated and NC Uppercut like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Don't be here on Sunday Morning calling Saunders a bum when he gets beat...
      He won’t be losing.

if Canelo wins, it’s only via robbery. Even then I expect it to be so one sided that even the judges can’t give it to Canelo

Comment

If it were a close fight it would not even matter.
        judges filled out their cards days ago
        eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Scrub lol

He’s going to box Canelo’s head off, mark
          my words.

There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts on here on Saturday night. He isn’t fighting some stupid stiff euro lummox walking forward in straight lines.

cement feet Canelo is going to look lost at times.
          Yeap but Clenny has the judges.
          Card are already 10,224- 2. How they got to those numbers in a 12 round fight, beats me.

It could look like this 1st round:

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/bo...punch-20210221

Comment

Canelo via Brutal Knock out

Comment

There is so much Canelo hype in the comments on social media. I remember when people thought Chris Eubanks was this untouchable prodigy. Bjs made look like a fool. Not to mention the size of the guy! I believe Canelo is 5'7. Respect to him for fighting in the higher weights but BJS looks much taller up close. I've got BJS winning but Canelo will have his moments. He just can't get caught early which I think Canelo may try to jump on him.
              Szef likes this.

Comment

Eddie is such a brown nose sucking up to Canelo wearing D&G around him. Look Saul we like the same things, aren't we so similar? We should be friends.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

So Billy-Hoe Saunders was taunting Saul Alvarez, accusing him of doping by saying '' You love the beef. ''. Shocking to hear that because Saunder is also guilty of abusing PED's.

Comment

People more familiar with BJS will think he's a more clever boxer than canelo. He's been more clever than everyone he's faced.

Canelo is a smarter fighter at setting traps and good combos.
                    Canelo is ten times smarter than Lemieux.

The Big Question Mark:
                    - can canelo match Billy Joe's output?
                    - Can canelo cut off Billy Joe's movement?
                    Walexhris likes this.

Comment

If Saunders waits to see what Canelo does in this fight he loses. If he takes the fight to Canelo, circles and jabs him, ties him up when Canelo throws then it's an easy night for Saunders. He has to bring a Buster Douglas type style against Canelo. Move, stick, jab, right hand and frustrate Canelo. I hope Saunders is in good shape mentally and physically for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X