Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Know I'm The Man at Heavyweight and I'll Be For a Long Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Know I'm The Man at Heavyweight and I'll Be For a Long Time!

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is hanging back and waiting for an official announcement for the biggest fight is career. A high stakes unification with WBC champion Tyson Fury is being targeted to take place in the summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Baseless talk. Beat Tyson Fury (near impossible), and Deontay Wilder (if you ain't too scurred), and then you can call yourself "da man". Oh and, win a fight in America!
    War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

Joshua has never beaten a legit champion, and he can't call himself the man unless he beats the real man in the division, Tyson Fury.

Sayithowitisuk Bob Jkp Jkp like this.

Comment

After Furys wins over Wilder and their respective performances against Wlad, he is clearly top dog for now. AJ and Fury both need to fight for their legacies but Joshua needs it more than vice versa because hes perceived as no2 at this point and most people see him as the clear underdog.
        Sayithowitisuk Bob krazy_d3 krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

Fat Ruiz destroyed this gas out men

Comment

Anthony really believes if he gives a decent sound bite it will instill confidence in himself. He’s more fragile mentally than wilder is. If he can somehow beat fury, he HAS to go get wilder. Wilder has only ever lost to fury. I’d rather have my one career loss To Tyson fury rather than Andy Ruiz Jr.

Comment

The fact that this is kinda the first time I'm hearing him say it makes me already know he doesnt believe it.
              Sayithowitisuk Bob krazy_d3 krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

the most overprotected coward in the history of heavyweight boxing....ducked wilder ,who would leave him more deluded and brain damaged than the mars bar kid done to him, he really is a poor advertisement for boxing, in the worst heavyweight boxing era ever............

Comment

A high stakes unification with WBC champion Tyson Fury is being targeted to take place in the summer.
                  But, but.... this fight is "dead in the water"!?
                  I know that bcs your super credible fat Dan told me so.....?

Comment

Didn't this guy quit in the ring a few fights ago?

Comment

Working...
                    X