Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter Addresses "Activating the Mandatory" and Says he Will Be Giving Terence Crawford a Call This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Porter Addresses "Activating the Mandatory" and Says he Will Be Giving Terence Crawford a Call This Weekend

If I did not post this correctly (probably didn't), forward to 1:04:15 of the video.

I thought he was formally demoted. Doesn’t the token go to Vergil Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

If I did not post this correctly (probably didn't), forward to 1:04:15 of the video.
      Wheres ShaneMosleySr ?? For the longest time I told you Porter couldn't activate the mando,& now the WBO ranking Ortiz #1 shows they're ready to make Bud fight Ortiz. It wasn't Porters fault all along. This should 100% make it clear Porter didn't duck Bud like you were saying.
      Last edited by kushking; 05-04-2021, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Crawfish will lose to Porter. Porter is too strong and too big for Crawfish.

Comment

Not a fan of both fighters, but this guy is delusional in assuming the fight with Crawford would be a joint venture between PBC and ESPN ala Wilder/Fury.

Nah, he's not leaving PBC even if it's just a one-fight deal. Waste of time even talking to this guy about Crawford.
          #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

WBO did that before with Austin Trout and Trout hit them with a big Lawsuit, Shawn could do the same if WBO just randomly moved him out of the Mandatory Position

WTF is this "Activate" no Mandatory's are usually ORDERED!
            Last edited by sicko; 05-04-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Watch the hardcore Bud fans get angry of this.

Comment

Am glad with the WBO stance here, if you are the number 1 guy and instead of asking for your shot you are playing games, then the next person on the rankings should be moved above you.

Comment

Continues listening to those business people that you are talking about, sit there and do nothing

Comment

Lol Porter pretending he wants it. These PBC guys fooling nobody but PBC fanboys. He didn't want it when he could of had it just like PBC Thurman didn't want it when he could of had it. All they do is say they want it then throw loads of roadblocks in the way.

The PBC game plan is to freeze Crawford out. The play they have chosen is the "Crawford hasnt fought anybody" and then make sure they keep him from fighting anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X