Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Does Not Believe Canelo Will Eclipse His Status in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post

Don't ever compare that bum Charlie Edwards to a true legend. Rey Martinez already stopped that scrub Edwards but needed the judges to take that win away from Rey.....and ducked an immediate rematch.
    I love the irony of you saying "Mexicans from Mexico can't be fooled" yet here you are making a fool out of yourself like Mexicans do all the time.

List all the world level fighters Lopez beat? Then tell me why you think those fighters are world level. To call that joke a "Legend" is absolute laughable.

Martinez stopped Edwards? What, with a foul shot while Edwards was already on the canvas? He should have been DQ'd, not got a ND against him. It wasn't an accident either as he had plenty of time to see him down before he loaded up on that shot.

The judges didn't take anything away as they weren't in position to. Only the ref can stop the fight, which he did. The ref put it through as a win for Martinez even though it was an illegal blow to end things. But when the cheat shot was replayed, the crowd booed as it was clear as day. Sulimain saw it too, which is why he, not the ref, called it a ND and gave Charlie his rightful title back. But you're so stupid and backwards, you couldn't even relay the truth of what happened. Therefore, you're just a typical Mexican moron like most are and show themselves to be on the internet. Embarrassing people if ever i saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I love the irony of you saying "Mexicans from Mexico can't be fooled" yet here you are making a fool out of yourself like Mexicans do all the time.

List all the world level fighters Lopez beat? Then tell me why you think those fighters are world level. To call that joke a "Legend" is absolute laughable.

Martinez stopped Edwards? What, with a foul shot while Edwards was already on the canvas? He should have been DQ'd, not got a ND against him. It wasn't an accident either as he had plenty of time to see him down before he loaded up on that shot.

The judges didn't take anything away as they weren't in position to. Only the ref can stop the fight, which he did. The ref put it through as a win for Martinez even though it was an illegal blow to end things. But when the cheat shot was replayed, the crowd booed as it was clear as day. Sulimain saw it too, which is why he, not the ref, called it a ND and gave Charlie his rightful title back. But you're so stupid and backwards, you couldn't even relay the truth of what happened. Therefore, you're just a typical Mexican moron like most are and show themselves to be on the internet. Embarrassing people if ever i saw.
      I sense some major jealousy radiating from the UK. I like how you never addressed the immediate rematch....but im the moron? lol

You UK scrubs hold Prince Naseem in high regard yet he spent his whole career bum bashing and once they put him in there with someone real, a Mexican, Naseem got destroyed and lost his will to keep fighting.

I don't blame you though......I blame all the Mexican fighters of late that have been beating the **** out of all those UK fighters that has you feeling very resentful.

Comment

Oh and I almost forgot. Lopez beat several World Champions. That scrub Charlie Edwards only beaten 1 World Champion LMFAO, and has already been stopped TWICE.
        Last edited by El Más Loco; 04-26-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Once he stepped up he struggled. Got gifts too. Reckon I already rate Canelo above Chavez. Chavez is well overrated.
          The first time I heard the famous idiom “He fought a lot of taxi cab drivers” was from my dad discussing Senior. I know he respects him as a fighter, his style and resolution. But with so many fights on his ledger and wins there had to be something. I know the draw with sweet pea left a lot of people upset. He lost to Oscar twice handedly, I think Oscar was around 23 and Senior was around 34? So lots of ways to look at that. I was fine with the Taylor stoppage because I think regardless of the time left Taylor was in no condition to continue. But I understand how if Taylor got the win it would have been coming up just short of Senior. But who the public loves or idolizes isn’t always based on their record. Defeating the idea of JSC and what he represents is much harder than out performing his career in my humble opinion. I mean Tyson is overrated in my opinion also, but it’s kind of a compliment, it means fighters like that captured something extra for the fans.
          Last edited by Blond Beast; 04-26-2021, 03:31 PM.
          SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

I sense some major jealousy radiating from the UK. I like how you never addressed the immediate rematch....but im the moron? lol

You UK scrubs hold Prince Naseem in high regard yet he spent his whole career bum bashing and once they put him in there with someone real, a Mexican, Naseem got destroyed and lost his will to keep fighting.

I don't blame you though......I blame all the Mexican fighters of late that have been beating the **** out of all those UK fighters that has you feeling very resentful.
            What has any of this deluded nonsense got to do with what you were saying, or my reply? Nothing. I exposed the fact you're an idiot so you came with this laughable strawman of an argument. Acknowledge you got it wrong in accusing the judges of supposedly ripping Martinez off after he clearly fouled, when it was in fact Sulimain. Then answer my questions you simpleton. The only one here who is insecure and being clowned, is you.

I guess when Jones knocked out Barrera he showed that Barrera was a scrub and that he couldn't compete with a "Real fighter" hey? Like i said, you Mexicans are an embarrassment. You just keep proving it.

Comment

Oh and I almost forgot. Lopez beat several World Champions. That scrub Charlie Edwards only beaten 1 World Champion LMFAO, and has already been stopped TWICE.
              List the world level fighters Lopez beat? What part of that question is hard for your little brain to absorb? You keep on deflecting with insecure nonsense like little men do. Now get to it, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Once he stepped up he struggled. Got gifts too. Reckon I already rate Canelo above Chavez. Chavez is well overrated.
                You are cracked! Power Rangers and Wilder fan:

Comment

Sounds like Canelo.

You mean the Rosendo he lost both fights to, but got a gift draw and SD win over?

Exactly. He beat no one.

Comment

List the world level fighters Lopez beat? What part of that question is hard for your little brain to absorb? You keep on deflecting with insecure nonsense like little men do. Now get to it, son.
                    Someone else already mentioned Rosendo and you tried to discredit a SD victory as if a SD isn't a valid victory. Petelo, Grisby, and Alex Sanchez were also world champions. Like I already stated.....never compare a bum like Charlie Edwards, who has only beaten 1 world champion and been stopped twice.....to a fighter that has faced more world champions, holds more titles, and never been stopped let alone taken a loss.

And my comments about Naseem is not a straw man argument when Im using it to show how the same thing youre accusing Finito of doing is the same exact thing that Naseem did, but Naseem is viewed as a legend in the UK yet you call Finito a "joke". Finito never got his ass beaten into basically retiring.

Comment

I dont ever recall Chavez ever being a diva or cherry picker. He also didn't force catchweights and rehydration clauses on his opponents either. Its clear who the better fighter is.

Comment

Working...
                      X