Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul to Take Place on June 5th, Going Head to Head With Lopez/Kambosas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there something special about June 5th that I’m unaware of?

Comment

giphy.gif

Please stop the attrition ...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

A YouTube "boxer" who's never won beating a boxing legend who's never lost is the ultimate proof we are living in a computer simulation.
        This isn’t the brother who’s “good” at boxing either

what’s the plan here Floyd beats this one up then the brother in December to cash out

brother wants revenge

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

bro just stop talking broscience, logan paul was a former wrestler just looking at his build he is lean at 225, he doesnt walking around at 250 because he doesnt put much fat on. Trimming fat is less detrimental than trimming off muscle.
          No, it's just that steroids are a MF'er when you have access to the good 'ish. You don't need to worry about cutting.

And yes, that dude straight up juices. The nipples don't lie. In that pic on the right he damn sure isn't 225. MAYBE 200-210. Pic on the left? Probably 220-230.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell, he was 200 for the KSI fight, so unless he just super bulked there's no damn way he's 225 now AND if he did bulk like a dumb ass, he can drop excess muscle mass. Plenty of people have done it - movie actors do it all the damn time. Will MF'n Smith did it, 50 Cent did it, Michael B. Jordan does it, Dolph Lundgren did it, etc.

▷ Logan Paul (0-1-1) - Fights, Stats, Videos - FITE

Comment

Froid fans really defending him having an exhibition during a real fight
            He really couldn't have set it up a different date?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Is there something special about June 5th that I’m unaware of?
              the first time floyd will be the undercard of kambosos-lopez fight

Comment

"Date is definitely not June 5th, never has been"

Looks like Coppinger is off on the date, though TMZ is reporting possibly June 6 so not off by much if that ends up being true.

Tefimo still has the June 5th date to himself!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

No, it's just that steroids are a MF'er when you have access to the good 'ish. You don't need to worry about cutting.

And yes, that dude straight up juices. The nipples don't lie. In that pic on the right he damn sure isn't 225. MAYBE 200-210. Pic on the left? Probably 220-230.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell, he was 200 for the KSI fight, so unless he just super bulked there's no damn way he's 225 now AND if he did bulk like a dumb ass, he can drop excess muscle mass. Plenty of people have done it - movie actors do it all the damn time. Will MF'n Smith did it, 50 Cent did it, Michael B. Jordan does it, Dolph Lundgren did it, etc.

▷ Logan Paul (0-1-1) - Fights, Stats, Videos - FITE
                  Nipples don't lie? Spence isn't going to like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

The co-main event to his PPV is an exhibition
                    Yeah but at least with that exhibition it would have brought eyes to the main event.

In an ideal world I’d rid boxing of all this exhibition sh** but I think it’s here for stay unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      This isn’t the brother who’s “good” at boxing either

what’s the plan here Floyd beats this one up then the brother in December to cash out

brother wants revenge
                      Yea it's fooking insane to me & I don't get it. And I'm a Floyd fan who's been a fan since the Michigan Golden Gloves.

My working theory is Floyd is gonna purposely take a dive in exchange for a huge % of the PPV buy & gate revenue for Logan Paul vs Jake Paul in 2022. If this is just a legend beating up a youtuber I don't get the purpose at all & idk that it makes THAT much money.

Comment

Working...
                      X