Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul to Take Place on June 5th, Going Head to Head With Lopez/Kambosas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yea it's fooking insane to me & I don't get it. And I'm a Floyd fan who's been a fan since the Michigan Golden Gloves.

My working theory is Floyd is gonna purposely take a dive in exchange for a huge % of the PPV buy & gate revenue for Logan Paul vs Jake Paul in 2022. If this is just a legend beating up a youtuber I don't get the purpose at all & idk that it makes THAT much money.
    Shannon Sharpe already answered this

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Yeah but at least with that exhibition it would have brought eyes to the main event.

In an ideal world I’d rid boxing of all this exhibition sh** but I think it’s here for stay unfortunately.
      That sort of goes to show how weak the main event is, meaning it shouldn't be PPV. I have no issue with exhibitions or youtubers fighting.. Any of the circus event type stuff is fine by me since people enjoy it and nothing is forcing me to watch it. I just want them to keep the actual boxing content separate so I don't have to pay to support something I have no interest in.

Comment

Floyd is a god damned genius. Teo tries taking the piss in the media and Floyd goes right ahead and takes money out of his pockets. Spiteful and mean ---> I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

No, it's just that steroids are a MF'er when you have access to the good 'ish. You don't need to worry about cutting.

And yes, that dude straight up juices. The nipples don't lie. In that pic on the right he damn sure isn't 225. MAYBE 200-210. Pic on the left? Probably 220-230.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell, he was 200 for the KSI fight, so unless he just super bulked there's no damn way he's 225 now AND if he did bulk like a dumb ass, he can drop excess muscle mass. Plenty of people have done it - movie actors do it all the damn time. Will MF'n Smith did it, 50 Cent did it, Michael B. Jordan does it, Dolph Lundgren did it, etc.

▷ Logan Paul (0-1-1) - Fights, Stats, Videos - FITE
          Bro just stop he was 200 against KSI and then added like 12 pounds after weigh in. With Floyd he will not be allowed to weigh more than 190 pounds on the next day scales so he has to maintain 190.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Yeah should not be allowed to have a date that's already booked by another fight night, the Boxing commissions should step up and stop it, a promotor books a date and invests a lot of money into his show and along comes somebody like Floyd on the same date it kills your promotion, its wrong and should be first in best dressed that's your date.
            It’s business. Quit crying. No one is investing in a crappy Triller no more anyways.

Comment

floyd is yesterdays news. the only people buying the fight are Logan paul fans. will al bernstein be on showtime or triller?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

That sort of goes to show how weak the main event is, meaning it shouldn't be PPV. I have no issue with exhibitions or youtubers fighting.. Any of the circus event type stuff is fine by me since people enjoy it and nothing is forcing me to watch it. I just want them to keep the actual boxing content separate so I don't have to pay to support something I have no interest in.
                Yeah I don’t want to be having engage with this circus stuff because a guy I enjoy watching like Teofimo or Prograis is on the same card. It seems Triller is willing to pay over the odds for guys though so I think it’ll likely continue unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                X