Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul to Take Place on June 5th, Going Head to Head With Lopez/Kambosas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance the ppv providers allow both to go on the same day. ESPN has already gave air time to talk about Triller events it's in the best interest to push June 5 because if Lopez wins he's coming back to fight on ESPN PPVs. Showtime already has announced their own PPV in June so Mayweather fighting June 5th will undercut the buzz and take buys from that PPV. Triller already has Holyfield and other undercard acts ready to go and all their shows have huge music acts performing. There is no details on anything for Mayweather/Logan they will move to another date to have more time to maximize their profits.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Imagine Floyd gets sparked out

Floyd you dumbass, you better not lose
      A YouTube "boxer" who's never won beating a boxing legend who's never lost is the ultimate proof we are living in a computer simulation.

Comment

TMZ saying the rumored date they thinking of is June 6 not June 5

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/22/floyd...june-6-boxing/

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

A YouTube "boxer" who's never won beating a boxing legend who's never lost is the ultimate proof we are living in a computer simulation.
          It really does feel that way

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I'm 6'2 and my walk around weight cracked 220 a week ago, with basically zero training and basic nutritional.

But if I were seriously training, even now in my mid 40's, I can get down to 160. 175, I'd probably be beast mode. I know this to be true, because back in 2015 I got down to 175 and just in 2018 I was 185, and even now I'm stronger than I was, though slower.

The 190 is a gift from Floyd. He could have asked him to drain down to 154 - which THEN you'd have an argument.
            come on man lol 6’2 skinny fat guy with no muscle is not the same as a muscular lean logan paul at 225.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

come on man lol 6’2 skinny fat guy with no muscle is not the same as a muscular lean logan paul at 225.
              That's fine - but then we need to stop saying he "walks around" at 225, because that's not true.

I'm swimmer's build and likely can leg press more than anyone here.

If he's muscular lean at 225, then he walks around at 250+. Not 225.

So we need to be more honest with ourselves. A 190 limit for someone who walks around at 250+? Yeah, that's a bit excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

I understand just fine. Here he is at a dehydrated 199 1/4 he is in about as good a shape as he can be in. He's about 8% body fat probably tops and he'll put on 5-10 pounds of water weight for the fight. Assuming he'll not be dangerously dehydrated for the fight with Floyd, where is that extra 15-20 pounds going to come from?
                ksi-logan-paul2-weigh-in-110819-westcott-ftr_y6j1notzsqhz14h03s4lzuh33.jpg?t=1408655454&quality=100&h=300.jpg

If you're 220 and can cut to 160, you are a fat pig, no offense but you need to fix that. It's not going to get easier when you get to 50, trust me.
                I said if he WALKS AROUND at 225. He doesn't.

Spence walks around at 190 and can cut down to 147. Is he a fat pig?

You DKSAB about cut.

Comment

Originally posted by jabuppercut View Post
                  TMZ saying the rumored date they thinking of is June 6 not June 5

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/22/floyd...june-6-boxing/
                  On a Sunday?

Comment

logan-floyd will be the undercard of kambosos-lopez fight

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

That's fine - but then we need to stop saying he "walks around" at 225, because that's not true.

I'm swimmer's build and likely can leg press more than anyone here.

If he's muscular lean at 225, then he walks around at 250+. Not 225.

So we need to be more honest with ourselves. A 190 limit for someone who walks around at 250+? Yeah, that's a bit excessive.
                      bro just stop talking broscience, logan paul was a former wrestler just looking at his build he is lean at 225, he doesnt walking around at 250 because he doesnt put much fat on. Trimming fat is less detrimental than trimming off muscle.

Comment

Working...
                      X