Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul to Take Place on June 5th, Going Head to Head With Lopez/Kambosas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The majority of the people paying to see Teo/Kambosos will not pay to see Floyd/Paul.

I don't pay for any of those celebrity matches, it serves no purpose but casuals and non boxing fans do.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      LOL LOGAN PAUL is 6’2 and walks around at 225 pounds, floyd demands him to weigh 190 and cannot put on any weight after weigh ins. This why logan has been looking like a skinny crackhead for the last few weeks. His face looks drained.
      I'm 6'2 and my walk around weight cracked 220 a week ago, with basically zero training and basic nutritional.

But if I were seriously training, even now in my mid 40's, I can get down to 160. 175, I'd probably be beast mode. I know this to be true, because back in 2015 I got down to 175 and just in 2018 I was 185, and even now I'm stronger than I was, though slower.

The 190 is a gift from Floyd. He could have asked him to drain down to 154 - which THEN you'd have an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

The hardcore boxing fans, the ones who actually would care about Teo vs Kambosos shouldn't be asked to pay for that fight to begin with. It'd actually be kind of funny to see Triller get put in their place by a spectacle like Floyd vs Paul thr first time they dipped their toes in actual boxing.
        Yeah f*** triller. I couldn’t give a sh** about them. Just disappointed for Teofimo. I think it’s a shame the circus fights are overshadowing the real fights these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Why would Teofimo vs a crappy mando be bigger than Floyd?
          You have to understand. Certain people simply can't understand the BUSINESS of boxing, no matter who tries to explain it.
          Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Yeah f*** triller. I couldn’t give a sh** about them. Just disappointed for Teofimo. I think it’s a shame the circus fights are overshadowing the real fights these days.
            The co-main event to his PPV is an exhibition

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I'm 6'2 and my walk around weight cracked 220 a week ago, with basically zero training and basic nutritional.

But if I were seriously training, even now in my mid 40's, I can get down to 160. 175, I'd probably be beast mode. I know this to be true, because back in 2015 I got down to 175 and just in 2018 I was 185, and even now I'm stronger than I was, though slower.

The 190 is a gift from Floyd. He could have asked him to drain down to 154 - which THEN you'd have an argument.
              Joking? I can’t tell for sure. I hope so.
              hectari likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Joking? I can’t tell for sure. I hope so.
                It sounds like you don't understand cut.

If he WALKS AROUND at 220, 190 is dirt simple to cut to just by changing diet.

We're not talking about George Foreman here.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Yeah should not be allowed to have a date that's already booked by another fight night, the Boxing commissions should step up and stop it, a promotor books a date and invests a lot of money into his show and along comes somebody like Floyd on the same date it kills your promotion, its wrong and should be first in best dressed that's your date.
                  You don't get priority over another because you were 1st and commissions should never try that moronic sheeit you are saying. 1 promoter could book every day of the year in that situation. "I wuz 1st doe." Also, imagine being stuck with 1 fight that's terrible instead of a choice between a good one and said terrible one. Should UFC not be allowed to have an event when boxing is on also? Where does the lunacy of your proposal end?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

It sounds like you don't understand cut.

If he WALKS AROUND at 220, 190 is dirt simple to cut to just by changing diet.

We're not talking about George Foreman here.
                    I understand just fine. Here he is at a dehydrated 199 1/4 he is in about as good a shape as he can be in. He's about 8% body fat probably tops and he'll put on 5-10 pounds of water weight for the fight. Assuming he'll not be dangerously dehydrated for the fight with Floyd, where is that extra 15-20 pounds going to come from?
                    ksi-logan-paul2-weigh-in-110819-westcott-ftr_y6j1notzsqhz14h03s4lzuh33.jpg?t=1408655454&quality=100&h=300.jpg

If you're 220 and can cut to 160, you are a fat pig, no offense but you need to fix that. It's not going to get easier when you get to 50, trust me.
                    hectari likes this.

Comment

Some relatively unknown lightweight champion, that is no star, fighting a mandatory bum, should not be on PPV. Stop crying that Floyd is ruining that PPV. It shouldn't be PPV to begin with. Both events are trash for PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X