Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake Paul deserves respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    His dedication alone to training has made me a fan of his, how many of us who follow boxing actually get in the ring, gym and spar/box like he does? And the fact that he doesn't have to do it make me respect him. he has a lot of eyes on him but how many real boxers start off fighting tough oppositions? Like 5% of boxers of today....Who were the real boxers fighting in their first 3 pro fights?
    Szef likes this.

    Comment


    • #32
      Give me a random youtuber and I beat his ass badly in boxing ring. Do I deserve a respect?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        His dedication alone to training has made me a fan of his, how many of us who follow boxing actually get in the ring, gym and spar/box like he does? And the fact that he doesn't have to do it make me respect him. he has a lot of eyes on him but how many real boxers start off fighting tough oppositions? Like 5% of boxers of today....Who were the real boxers fighting in their first 3 pro fights?
        How many of us would get paid like he does to do that ?

        Money will inspire anyone.

        It inspired that bum Askren.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Give me a random youtuber and I beat his ass badly in boxing ring. Do I deserve a respect?
          Why is he a YT ''sensation'' ?

          I've only just heard of him.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by paulf View Post
            100%

            dude has had four(?) fights, zero amateur bouts. All the resources in the world can’t make up for lack of athletic talent; Paul is clearly a natural athlete and that has the ability to excel at boxing.

            "Let see him do this against a real boxer"; is kind of a silly argument considering he is green as **** himself. Line him up against the type of guys blue-chip prospects fight in their fourth fight and you’d see the same thing we saw last night.

            Dude is the real deal, and him building his career in his own lane is fine.

            For a valid comparison, I would pick him to KO Omar Chavez, another rich kid who has been training with all the resources in the world for 20 years, if they were in a similar weight class and fought tomorrow. What does that tell you?
            Yeah i don't get that neither, this are the same people who would make excuses for why Wilder had to fight 35 bums as a pro because he only had a limit amateur experience.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ray* View Post

              Yeah i don't get that neither, this are the same people who would make excuses for why Wilder had to fight 35 bums as a pro because he only had a limit amateur experience.
              Is he or is he not a boxer ?

              Has he even fought a boxer yet ?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

                Is he or is he not a boxer ?

                Has he even fought a boxer yet ?
                He is getting hit in the face, so that should answer your question.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Ray* View Post

                  He is getting hit in the face, so that should answer your question.
                  Is that all it takes to qualify as a pro boxer ?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

                    Is that all it takes to qualify as a pro boxer ?
                    Yep, you should try it..
                    billeau2 likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Ray* View Post

                      Yep, you should try it..
                      We've all been hit in the face (unless a person lives in a bubble)
                      Without gloves

                      I don't get how fight fans can be so easily impressed.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP