No announcement yet.

Jake Paul deserves respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post

i'm talking about the pro boxer jake paul! who are you again???? jean pascal's sparring partner? capable of going 2-3 rounds with jleon love? i always knew it. i took one look at your post ands aid " you know this guy is tough as hell and ****s 10's and he wouldn't get knocked unconscious by youtube jake paul or antying."
    so im not allowed to point out he hasnt fought any boxers without some complete freaks attacking me and asking if i have fought? and claiming i secretly want jake paul to ejaculate on my misses face?? riiight.

utter mentalist.
    dan_cov likes this.

Comment

zero respect

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

so im not allowed to point out he hasnt fought any boxers without some complete freaks attacking me and asking if i have fought? and claiming i secretly want jake paul to ejaculate on my misses face?? riiight.

utter mentalist.

so jake paul would knock you out and he does spar with professionals and former champions?????

just checking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Nah I think he should fight Connor McGregor. If not then I heard Robert whittaker would be up for the fight. I'm not sure if Chairman White would allow it though.
          He could fight Jorge masvidal or Nate Diaz. Those fights would sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

He could fight Jorge masvidal or Nate Diaz. Those fights would sell.
            Masvidal would be a legit good fight. I think Paul could still KO him

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Why is Tommy Fury deemed a real boxer? Like JP he is a reality TV star with virtually zero amateur background and his competition level might be even worse than JPs.

12-174-5
              3 of them haven't a single win with a combined 46 losses.
              This exactly, people are treating him like he's Loma.... How many people in their 4th fight go against top 10 guys? Most fighters even top guys today fought absolutely garbage fights in their 3rd fight, and dudes with 0-xx records. Does that make them a better fighter than Ben Askren? Not necessarily....the kid is showing he's putting in the work and he's outselling everyone not named Canelo. Why hate on him? Because he's succeeding? I'm interested to see what he can eventually do and if he sticks with it, unlike some other side shows he's been stepping up his competition slowly not disappearing after making big money. Show me boxers with no amatuer background and 4 rounds under their belt fighting top 10 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Respect as what a legitimate fighter? No I don't think he deserves respect in that regard but good for him for making money with his hobby.
                But why not?

His path is very similar to what Darnell Boone went through early - didn't have a strong backing or training history. Yet that guy beat Adonis Stevenson and dropped both Ward and Kovalev.

We just don't know. That's the point. He deserves respeck for at least getting in there in the first place AND for trying.

We're not talking about someone like Butterbean, who did more to damage the sport back in his day than almost anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

But why not?

His path is very similar to what Darnell Boone went through early - didn't have a strong backing or training history. Yet that guy beat Adonis Stevenson and dropped both Ward and Kovalev.

We just don't know. That's the point. He deserves respeck for at least getting in there in the first place AND for trying.

We're not talking about someone like Butterbean, who did more to damage the sport back in his day than almost anyone.
                  It takes guts to get in there that is for sure and he can make Cruiserweight finally a notable division. I'd have to research since I'm not sure but this has gotta be one of the mostly widely watched Cruiserweight fights ever.

Comment

I have no respect for attention whores. Let him fight a real boxer and then we'll talk

Comment

I give him respect because he actually does train and takes it seriously to an extent it seems.

He still has areas he needs to improve on greatly but being unbiased he does things with decent technique that you can tell he has a degree of skill.

As far as him fighting anyone even to close to being a top 20 ranked boxer. Then you are an absolute hater that is being unrealistic in expectation. This guy is still novice. Small gradual step ups is what he should do.

Comment

Working...
                      X