Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Vows: I'm Going To Continue Boxing, Show My Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He appeared on the “We might need counselling podcast” seem like be definitely has been going through counselling, which is great for him.

And am glad he is now speaking about the politics of boxing, where someone like him was used as a bait by his team. Making him turn down the biggest money on offer for him to take fights. Because it doesn’t benefit their own business practices.

Shame on all of who exploited these uneducated boxers.
    Keleneki, SweetPbfAli and DanMan_UK like this.

Comment

Translation: I had to come out of hiding to say something stupid and meaningless while i continue to duck my personal bogeyman and scary hunter Dillian Whyte. My stupid ignorant moronic fans will believe my latest lies and fraud talk. FRAUD SQUAD is looking for al haymon's next hired patsy and diver!!!

Comment

Jake Paul needs an opponent, the other Paul is he needs a tune up first.

Seriously pick a top 10 opponent (real one .. Ring/Boxrec etc) or just retire/ go on Triller.

Comment

Wish he was taking this time away to work on his craft, but we all know that isn't the case

Comment

So the court battle is not done according to this article with a decision coming in May. I have questioned whether the Fury/Joshua fights could happen before a decision was made in the Wilder court challenge from the get go. I have been busy working long hours every day this year so it has been tough to find time to watch fights & stay up to date with the HW scene. I have seen article after article of “the fight is almost signed” for months now without seeing one with a court decision on the rematch clause matter being finalized. If this is accurate & a decision hasn’t been made you can almost guarantee Fury/Joshua isn’t getting finalized until a decision is made & if it goes in Wilder’s favour they will have to pay him an 8 digit check to step aside with a guaranteed title shot at the winner. I have said this the whole time that the Wilder court challenged must be settled before any full unification will happen.

if Wilder does fight someone else before a third Fury match I would forget Martin & Ruiz as a comeback opponent. I would fight Otto Wallin if I was him. Wallin has beaten Breazeale, Kauffman & went 12 with Fury. He has a decent name now more so with a loss to Fury but also has a credible win over Breazeale who both he & Joshua destroyed. Wallin would be my first choice. He is a good HW who has put his name in the mix & he doesn’t pose a huge risk in my opinion. Then I would fight Ruiz after if the Fury rematch was not enforced.
            Last edited by joe strong; 04-18-2021, 07:09 AM.
            Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Spent his prime ducking Wlad and AJ, got so badly beat up by Fury he left reality to live in his imagination. Can't wait to see how much more he can achieve now he's at the age where his natural talent is going to decline
              Keleneki and DanMan_UK like this.

Comment

If Wilder gets back to reality he’s a threat to anyone
                Keleneki and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  If Wilder gets back to reality he’s a threat to anyone
                  Not really his opponents will just use egg weights and finger nails coming through the gloves , the blue print is out . He’s not a threat to anyone “ egg weights “
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-18-2021, 07:32 AM.
                  DanMan_UK likes this.

Comment

In their trilogy and on an even playing field he is going to knock Tyson Fury the fuck out if he doesn't cheat to win!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Well hurry up Wilder, the sooner the better. I give the man alot of stick but he is entertaining in and out of the ring in his own way and I'd prefer him in the sport than out of it.
                      Why do you care?
                      Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-18-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X