Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Brittney Elkin - PFL Clash Announced For June 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Eh, its not THAT offensive, I just think its funny considering Shields massive ego and all the **** she talks that shes facing some chick with a losing record that was already fed to a debuting Kayla Harrison 3 years ago.

But you're right, its not that big a deal. I'm mostly just talking **** and wanna see her get her ass kicked.
    Ahhh a hater. Fair play keep hatin.

Comment

Shields will probably just KO her without having to go to the mat.

Comment

Am glad that she is easing her way into it. No point in jumping in at the other end. This is excellent match making.

Comment

Eh, its not THAT offensive, I just think its funny considering Shields massive ego and all the **** she talks that shes facing some chick with a losing record that was already fed to a debuting Kayla Harrison 3 years ago.

But you're right, its not that big a deal. I'm mostly just talking **** and wanna see her get her ass kicked.
          This ^^^ but am glad she and her team checked that ego. Sometimes you need to recognise when to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Ahhh a hater. Fair play keep hatin.
            Keep hatin? Bro! You do more hatin in here than the next man. As our dementia havin A$$ President says, “CMON MAN!”

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Keep hatin? Bro! You do more hatin in here than the next man. As our dementia havin A$$ President says, “CMON MAN!”
              You must be new. Some cats got daily hating post quotas they doing up in this b^tch. I just dog Andrade, Whyte & a handful of other guys I think some cats think too highly of for no reason that makes sense to me & beyond that I throw some for my own entertainment jokes at various things that go down. That mofo had a whole rant about some chick making her pro debut in MMA vs someone with 9 fights which doesn't happen a whole lot that I've seen so its a better than most MMA debut for someone with no MMA experience.

Comment

That mofo had a whole rant about some chick making her pro debut in MMA vs someone with 9 fights which doesn't happen a whole lot that I've seen so its a better than most MMA debut for someone with no MMA experience.
                "some chick"

A two time olympic gold medallist and alleged "GWOAT" boxer, switching to womens MMA which has a terrible talent pool and low skill level.

Comment

"some chick"

A two time olympic gold medallist and alleged "GWOAT" boxer, switching to womens MMA which has a terrible talent pool and low skill level.
                  You think the womens boxing talent pool isn't terrible & has a low skill level? Sh^t think this is something we can agree on finally.

And fook I'd argue womens MMA has a deeper talent pool than boxing or at least its spread out less. Womens MMA gots 4 weight divisions at the top level (UFC) & you could argue 5 if you wanna count 105 which some lesser leagues use, womens boxing gots the same 17 weight divisions mens boxing has. There are several divisions where there are less than 20 women boxers who've fought in the last 12mos. Sh^t man there are 4 boxing world title holders in divisions with less people than any class I ever had in school from kindergarten to college. So I think its very likely Shields is going into a more competitive world with 250% longer rounds in a combat sport that she has no experience in so its a tougher move not easier move. I got lil doubt Shields is catching an L in MMA no matter how good she gets at it. Thats how much more volatile MMA is vs boxing.

Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

You must be new. Some cats got daily hating post quotas they doing up in this b^tch. I just dog Andrade, Whyte & a handful of other guys I think some cats think too highly of for no reason that makes sense to me & beyond that I throw some for my own entertainment jokes at various things that go down. That mofo had a whole rant about some chick making her pro debut in MMA vs someone with 9 fights which doesn't happen a whole lot that I've seen so its a better than most MMA debut for someone with no MMA experience.
                    Agree here!

Comment

She is not remotely ready, who the hell does she have advising her?

Comment

Working...
                      X