Comments Thread For: Triller Finalizes Deal To Acquire FITE Streaming Platform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

he's no multibillionaire..
    the plan was simple. Create some hype events using celeb names...
    float Triller for billions...pump and dump.

everyone seems to be doing this these days. spotify gave joe rogan $100m just so their stock can pump in the billions. 100m is a snip in that context.
    You think Spotify is a pump & dump?!?!?! I ain't taking investing advice from you lmfao.

Spotify is one of the players that could takeover the multibillion dollar podcasting market over the next decade or two & have been buying up mfers left n right. Now if they do it or not is a whole other conversation cuz there are others in the game & there are lotsa factors & this will play out over several years, but Spotify is thinking way past stock price pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

You think Spotify is a pump & dump?!?!?! I ain't taking investing advice from you lmfao.

Spotify is one of the players that could takeover the multibillion dollar podcasting market over the next decade or two & have been buying up mfers left n right. Now if they do it or not is a whole other conversation cuz there are others in the game & there are lotsa factors & this will play out over several years, but Spotify is thinking way past stock price pumps.

a glorified pump and dump...a slow burn pump and dump, but that is what it really is.
      it's about money exchanging hands...and pumping up stocks is designed to sell at the top. prey on the cycle of fomo and fear.

your part is only to get the timing right eg reading the charts well and buying when the market is red or getting in early..but you don't control the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

This is the world I hope for with these boxers, not having to sign their lives away to anyone. Imagine Crawford being able to fight not just on ESPN but Sho, Fox, Triller, DAZN or whoever brings the most money for anyone of his fights.

Instead we have fans who are caping for certain networks. Even if it meant the boxers getting paid less.
        And even if it means the best matches and biggest fights, like Crawford vs Spence and AJ vs Wilder, not happening. I still shake my head in disbelief remembering how PBC fans applauded Wilder for his "loyalty" in turning down the undisputed fight with AJ on DAZN.

Comment

Triller PPV June 5 having 2 Golden Boy fights on the undercard. Crews-Dezern in a fight for undisputed, and Gilberto Ramirez first fight with Golden Boy likely against Sullivan Barrera. Fite TV will start streaming Golden Boy fights and you can bank on July 3 PPV having Golden boy fighters. Maybe Vergil Ortiz

Comment

https://theathletic.com/2574849/2021...-with-triller/

Triller bought Fite TV streaming service nows I think we know why they are in talks to ink 9 figure deal with Golden Boy Promotions

Comment

Originally posted by jabuppercut View Post
              https://theathletic.com/2574849/2021...-with-triller/

Triller bought Fite TV streaming service nows I think we know why they are in talks to ink 9 figure deal with Golden Boy Promotions
              Is anyone with Triller saying anything? I have trouble believing they got 9 digits to throw at boxing out of the fooking blue. They were talking about putting on 4 or so novelty cards or 1 off legit boxing cards per year not sign an exclusive deal with a promoter to put their fights on sh^tty ass Fite TV.

Comment

Working...
              X