Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Has To Beat Me and Wilder To Be Best of This Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The steroids completely changed Tyson into a different boxer, since he lost to John McDermott didn't it? Added a whole lot of muscle to his
    spaghetti noodle frame and lost his hair and all. But Tyson did not avenge John McDermott fairly, he ( Phooey ) violated BBBofC protocols by forcing fatso to wear the BBE armature BBBofC approved boxing-gloves at the last minute, whilst Tyson got to use the pro Reyes punchers gloves ; McDermott asked to wear the same Reyes gloves, but Tyson being afraid of the ass whooping John handed him in the last fight, refused to let fat-John wear said brand of gloves. Tyson never beat John McDermott honestly.

But anyways, greatest of this awful crop of HW's is really nothing to brag about, I cant remember any ATG being battered by a slob like McDermott, even as novice prospects, simply embarrassing.
    Peter Fury completely changed Tyson Fury's style to suit his skills. This era is far better than the garbage 90's era, where even the likes of Buster Douglas could win a title. I wouldn't back Douglas to beat Dave Allen. I know Mike Tyson looked great beating up D-level boxers, and Light heavyweights, but every time he stepped up he folded like a deck chair. Lewis (different class) Holyfield (different class) Douglas (only needed a half-decent jab to box Mike's head off) Danny Williams (Harder puncher) Kevin Mcbride ("Bigger, stronger man")

Comment

Such a jealous guy. If AJ beats him he's gonna run around town telling everyone; AJ's not the best, he hasn't beat Wilder..................
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Peter Fury completely changed Tyson Fury's style to suit his skills. This era is far better than the garbage 90's era, where even the likes of Buster Douglas could win a title. I wouldn't back Douglas to beat Dave Allen. I know Mike Tyson looked great beating up D-level boxers, and Light heavyweights, but every time he stepped up he folded like a deck chair. Lewis (different class) Holyfield (different class) Douglas (only needed a half-decent jab to box Mike's head off) Danny Williams (Harder puncher) Kevin Mcbride ("Bigger, stronger man")
        New to the sport, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

John Ruiz, Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster, Liakhovich, Valuev, Maskaev, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Haye, Stiverne, Martin, Parker, Charr and Bryan..........foh

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
            haymon must have paid fury to start shilling wilder again. haymon clearly paid lennox lewis to shill wilder. expect a pr campaign soon to start shilling and selling the biggest fraud in hwt history deontay wilder, who is terrified of Dillian Whyte.
            Loool what?

Comment

“I destroyed Klitschko, mentally, physically and spiritually and took every belt he had." And after that, Fury had a mental breakdown, sank into depression, drug and alcohol abuse and obesity. He said the belts were taken from him, but he did those things to himself. It's remarkable that he was able to pull himself out of it, but he didn't "gift" anyone.

Comment

On boxrec Wilder hasn't beaten a SINGLE current top 10 fighter now .. give it up. Why would anyone be scared of someone with a record that bad?

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Nope doesn't stand a chance.

It's amusing and embarrassing seeing people claim this when even daddy Hearn said he wouldn't want Joshus in the ring with Wilder until 2020.

Everyone and their dog knows Wilder KOs Joshua. Deep down they've always known it. Joshua doesnt have the heart. That much is obvious. He would have to completely dominate Wilder to get him out of there. The moment he lands a solid right hell get flustered and it will unravel from there. In Joshua is the same thing I see in guys like Dubois, they completely crumble when their plan A falls apart and they're too robotic and engineered as fighters to come up with a plan B or rely on instinct.

Wilder is a rude, arrogant, tough talking, scary black man so of course a lot of boxing fans will want him out of there. But Fury is right, Wilder isn't a guy you can go in there second guessing yourself against.

Comment

But fury declared himself the best having only fought wilder? What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Nope doesn't stand a chance.

It's amusing and embarrassing seeing people claim this when even daddy Hearn said he wouldn't want Joshus in the ring with Wilder until 2020.

Everyone and their dog knows Wilder KOs Joshua. Deep down they've always known it. Joshua doesnt have the heart. That much is obvious. He would have to completely dominate Wilder to get him out of there. The moment he lands a solid right hell get flustered and it will unravel from there. In Joshua is the same thing I see in guys like Dubois, they completely crumble when their plan A falls apart and they're too robotic and engineered as fighters to come up with a plan B or rely on instinct.

Wilder is a rude, arrogant, tough talking, scary black man so of course a lot of boxing fans will want him out of there. But Fury is right, Wilder isn't a guy you can go in there second guessing yourself against.
                    You forgot inactive.

Boxing fans have no need to want him out of there, as he's already taking care of that himself by his unwilligness to step into a ring.

Comment

Joshua only needs to beat Fury to be seen as the best of the era. If the Wilder fight didjlnt happen then Joshua would of beaten the guy who beat Wilder and also beat the only other big win on Furys record while Wilder is at faced 1 elite fighter and lost to him.

Wilder will never been seen as best of this era so its only down to the 2 of them now.

Comment

Working...
                      X