Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Has To Beat Me and Wilder To Be Best of This Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Fury: ''Joshua Has To Beat Me and Wilder To Be Best of This Steaming Pile Of Dog Shlt HW Era''

For the 1st time, me and the Gypsy Goofball are on the same page.

Leave a comment:

• miniq
    replied
    AJ Wilder is the biggest fight in boxing

Even bigger than Fury AJ AFTER Fury makes it a mismatch and people realize all of these heavyweights on a level far below Fury who is god tier.

Leave a comment:

• Inspired
    replied
    they'll fight twice, if one beats the other twice, there's no doubt he's the best FOR NOW. there are many dangerous hw's right now and i can see joshua/fury losing to some of them by virtue of law of averages.

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    being the best of this era of hws isnt' saying much since pretty much none of them are really that good. Including fury, wilder, and joshua.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    I don't think you can say who best of era is on this result. Say if fury beats josh and then retires and then josh dominates for next 8 years after loss to fury?

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Yet again can’t compile a legit counter argument ? Go ahead I’ll tell you all the lies these guys said . The same guys you thought were telling the truth who said no money was being put into the undisputed fight. How uneducated are you ? I know how to show who dummies on here are , you’re one of them, all you can do is post insults not facts and make stupid threads in fantasy sections . Ha

I took it easy on you Silly Billy in the last week thinking you smartened up and would be reasonable poster so here we go again........... I guess not you must like being the dumb kid in the classroom ?
    Have you raised a stable of professional fighters? Including the most skilled heavyweight in modern times... Not saying Fury is the best, that is an opinion, but Fury has been taught to do more things in the ring, who taught him such things?

You can't even follow a line of reasoning on a message board and your calling someone who has achieved such dumb? Really?

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Fury is talking nonsense.

Wilder is one of Fury`s victims. Why should Joshua beat him?

Should Fury beat Povetkin, Parker and Whyte?

Leave a comment:

• Rip Chudd
    replied
    Originally posted by super-x View Post
    Why is wilders name keep being mentioned when its HIGHLY unlikely he ever fights again. That mental destruction caused by the physical beating he got that night i personally dont believe he will ever recover from... atleast not enough to fight again... Wilder had a massive ego... he really 100% believed he was the best and couldnt be beat... and that his right hand would ALWAYS bail him out. The proof of this is the constant nonsense hes spewed since that loss.
    Nothing but the truth in this post

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Tyson was the best after wlad reign. Josh has to beat fury to displace him.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

A bum in Bonavena beat Frazier. I don't consider Frazier a great, but many do. A shot Shmelling beat a prime and undefeated Louis. Dominated him from start to finish, dropped and stopped him. And they had many more fights than Fury.
    I heard Oscar Bonavena was a legit contender in the era where there was only one champion, many of those contenders probably would of been champs if they had four belts, including the minor titles like 'interims' and so forth, but I agree with your point, Frazier is not a ATG. Hey, I'll take a shot legit HOF in Shmelling over the local butcher fat-John McDermott any day of the week

Leave a comment:

Working...
X