Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Dillian Whyte so obsessed with Wilder? Why doesn’t he call out a world champion instead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yes matchroom rhetoric. Like how "The Silver makes you Mandatory" (it doesn't) or how you can avoid countless eliminators while claiming that you're being ducked.

Hearn did the same thing with his first Matchroom USA card. He continuously claimed the main event (Vargas/Dulorme) winner would be mandatory to the 147 WBC belt, it wasn't. The WBC said it wasn't, and even someone at the event said it wasn't but that didn't stop Eddie from saying it was. Whyte won the silver fighting Robert Heliunus. Cool. Didn't make him mandatory though, no matter how much his management screamed it did. Joe Joyce is the current Silver Champion, not a mandatory. Not even on the radar. Dubois was Silver before that. We never heard Frank screaming how Wilder/Fury was avoiding his mandatory though. The only WBC Silver Champ who did eventually become a mandatory was Povetkin, and he still had to fight an eliminator.

I question if Whyte even wants to fight Wilder, or if it's like when he was screaming how he'd knock out Joshua until he got a contract, and then he tucked tail and fought Chisora again instead.

and lol @ you bringing up Ortiz like Whyte didn't turn down a shot at Ortiz to fight Wilder "MY SILVER DOE!!"

Firstly you need to stay on point. You are like a Matchroom Stan, along with others on here. You guys know more about Matchroom than people that you accused of following them.

All these stuffs about What Hearn said or not said when he came to America? WTF is that got to do with what we are discussing here?

Wilder ducked Whyte, he told him himself that he would freeze him out, he fought less name and took less more than what Team Whyte offered him.

Those are facts that you cannot refute, hence the BS about Hearn that you are bringing in . Like you are literally on that mans d*ck.

And please show me the offers that Team Ortiz sent to Whyte that he ducked (I would wait).... I have offered that was sent from Team Whyte to Wilder... So please show me the offers from Ortiz (Not Pulev or Joshua)...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Firstly you need to stay on point. You are like a Matchroom Stan, along with others on here. You guys know more about Matchroom than people that you accused of following them.

All these stuffs about What Hearn said or not said when he came to America? WTF is that got to do with what we are discussing here?

Wilder ducked Whyte, he told him himself that he would freeze him out, he fought less name and took less more than what Team Whyte offered him.

Those are facts that you cannot refute, hence the BS about Hearn that you are bringing in . Like you are literally on that mans d*ck.

And please show me the offers that Team Ortiz sent to Whyte that he ducked (I would wait).... I have offered that was sent from Team Whyte to Wilder... So please show me the offers from Ortiz (Not Pulev or Joshua)...
      You want me to send you a physical copy of the contract? or the news story? And I talk **** about every promoter on here, just for some reason you and other Brits feel the need to fight for Hearn like he's your father. If you can't see my example as proof of Eddie lying to his fans about what the WBC Silver means, I don't know what to tell you.

And Joshua told Wilder that he would "Freeze him Out" too. So by your logic...
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

You want me to send you a physical copy of the contract? or the news story? And I talk **** about every promoter on here, just for some reason you and other Brits feel the need to fight for Hearn like he's your father. If you can't see my example as proof of Eddie lying to his fans about what the WBC Silver means, I don't know what to tell you.

And Joshua told Wilder that he would "Freeze him Out" too. So by your logic...
        No show me the offers that Ortiz sent to Whyte, because I can show you the offers made to Wilder, the ones that Wilder ducked.

I don’t give a toss if you talk shit about other promoters, you are a Matchroom Stan. Show me one post of mine that “Defend Hearn” because you wouldn’t see one. But youse are comfort trying to label people “Matchroom this and that” the information that you know about Hearn I don’t even know them, the things that you accuse me or others of listening to we don’t even have an idea what you are on about. What we know is we have a brain. We don’t have to listen to anyone.

The information is out there, Wilder himself said he would freeze Whyte out! Was that another Hearn rhetorics? Like the information isn’t out there.

if Wilder said he would freeze out Whyte and still sent him offers then please show us that too.

Or is that Al Haymon rhetorics that you are following here?

I would wait for those offers that Whyte ducked from Team Ortiz...

Comment

No show me the offers that Ortiz sent to Whyte, because I can show you the offers made to Wilder, the ones that Wilder ducked.

I don’t give a toss if you talk shit about other promoters, you are a Matchroom Stan. Show me one post of mine that “Defend Hearn” because you wouldn’t see one. But youse are comfort trying to label people “Matchroom this and that” the information that you know about Hearn I don’t even know them, the things that you accuse me or others of listening to we don’t even have an idea what you are on about. What we know is we have a brain. We don’t have to listen to anyone.

The information is out there, Wilder himself said he would freeze Whyte out! Was that another Hearn rhetorics? Like the information isn’t out there.

if Wilder said he would freeze out Whyte and still sent him offers then please show us that too.

Or is that Al Haymon rhetorics that you are following here?

I would wait for those offers that Whyte ducked from Team Ortiz...
          You calling me a PBC guy is just as rich. Perhaps I shouldn't have lumped you in with the Hearniacs on here, but you know damn well they exist. I have most of them blocked just as I have the PBC Marks blocked, Canelo groupies blocked, Tank Davis felaters etc. You and I seem to agree on 95% of things, and you're knowledgable so I have no problem arguing with you because they're legit boxing conversations. Now, to answer your question; I don't have contracts, because why would I? The "sources" I have who are close to the sport are the trainers and refs, people involved here lol. It's why I knew so much about the Whyte/Rivas situation. Not because I'm a Hearn mark, but because i literally spoke with Oscar's handlers. I also remember the WBC Welterweight thing because I remember watching the card, and I distinctly remember commenting on it being a draw saying "well, now the claims don't matter anyways"

And yeah, Wilder did say that in the DM that Whyte read on camera (like a ***** lol) if that's what you're referring to. Just like Joshua said that they would freeze out Wilder on camera.

Anyways, here's a story of Whyte/Ortiz being ordered by the WBC as a final eliminator. It's dated April 2018.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/4/2...yte-eliminator
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Yes matchroom rhetoric. Like how "The Silver makes you Mandatory" (it doesn't) or how you can avoid countless eliminators while claiming that you're being ducked.

Hearn did the same thing with his first Matchroom USA card. He continuously claimed the main event (Vargas/Dulorme) winner would be mandatory to the 147 WBC belt, it wasn't. The WBC said it wasn't, and even someone at the event said it wasn't but that didn't stop Eddie from saying it was. Whyte won the silver fighting Robert Heliunus. Cool. Didn't make him mandatory though, no matter how much his management screamed it did. Joe Joyce is the current Silver Champion, not a mandatory. Not even on the radar. Dubois was Silver before that. We never heard Frank screaming how Wilder/Fury was avoiding his mandatory though. The only WBC Silver Champ who did eventually become a mandatory was Povetkin, and he still had to fight an eliminator.

I question if Whyte even wants to fight Wilder, or if it's like when he was screaming how he'd knock out Joshua until he got a contract, and then he tucked tail and fought Chisora again instead.

and lol @ you bringing up Ortiz like Whyte didn't turn down a shot at Ortiz to fight Wilder "MY SILVER DOE!!"
            Excellent post.
            "red "red likes this.

Comment

You calling me a PBC guy is just as rich. Perhaps I shouldn't have lumped you in with the Hearniacs on here, but you know damn well they exist. I have most of them blocked just as I have the PBC Marks blocked, Canelo groupies blocked, Tank Davis felaters etc. You and I seem to agree on 95% of things, and you're knowledgable so I have no problem arguing with you because they're legit boxing conversations. Now, to answer your question; I don't have contracts, because why would I? The "sources" I have who are close to the sport are the trainers and refs, people involved here lol. It's why I knew so much about the Whyte/Rivas situation. Not because I'm a Hearn mark, but because i literally spoke with Oscar's handlers. I also remember the WBC Welterweight thing because I remember watching the card, and I distinctly remember commenting on it being a draw saying "well, now the claims don't matter anyways"

And yeah, Wilder did say that in the DM that Whyte read on camera (like a ***** lol) if that's what you're referring to. Just like Joshua said that they would freeze out Wilder on camera.

Anyways, here's a story of Whyte/Ortiz being ordered by the WBC as a final eliminator. It's dated April 2018.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/4/2...yte-eliminator
              So you don’t have any of those offers that was offered to Whyte that he turned down?

Like I said I want to see offers that was offered to Whyte, you don’t have to show me contracts. Just any offers that Whyte was sent and turned down.

Because some of you are quite slow with information. And no I don’t want to see stories about what was ordered or not ordered by the WBC, because they order a lot of things. They ordered Fury v Whyte for the diamond belt too.

I didn’t lumped you in with the PBC Groups, I made you an example. Because anytime anyone mentions anything that has to do with a boxer that is associated with Hearn then you guys conveniently associate him with Matchroom, I was on this platform before some of you, before all of this BS came on to the scene, I follow my own facts, not anyone’s else rhetorics.

If I want Hearn or Matchroom news I get it from you guys on here, you guys have more latest news about them just like the guy that post LDBC news on here.

Comment

He just fought Wach and Covid Povetkin. Now he wants an Easy Fight?

And you think Trevor Bryan is decent why? Because Whyte wants to fight him? What Bryan fight have you watched where you thought "Oh, this guy is a threat."

the wach fight was on short notice when he was bent out of shape after the whole post-rivas fiasco.
                the povetkin fights were tough in terms of dealing with the training camp situation, eg training in portugal and being away from family. early 2020 the fight got delayed and boxing kept getting cancelled so he remained in portugal for a long time. then the second time povetkin kept delaying.
                so no, him saying 'an easy fight' in the context meant a drama free fight.

as for how good or bad trevor bryan is. i go off this. he beat up stiverne. joyce and wilder beat stiverne..and bryan. i know stiverne was out for almost 2 yrs n all, but it's still good enough for me to say 'he's decent'.
                he is certainly a level above the dominic brezeale, charles martin, stiverne type of fighters.
                also, how come ortiz fought bums and was touted as the 2nd best HW by all the pbc nutters?

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

the wach fight was on short notice when he was bent out of shape after the whole post-rivas fiasco.
                  the povetkin fights were tough in terms of dealing with the training camp situation, eg training in portugal and being away from family. early 2020 the fight got delayed and boxing kept getting cancelled so he remained in portugal for a long time. then the second time povetkin kept delaying.
                  so no, him saying 'an easy fight' in the context meant a drama free fight.

as for how good or bad trevor bryan is. i go off this. he beat up stiverne. joyce and wilder beat stiverne..and bryan. i know stiverne was out for almost 2 yrs n all, but it's still good enough for me to say 'he's decent'.
                  he is certainly a level above the dominic brezeale, charles martin, stiverne type of fighters.
                  also, how come ortiz fought bums and was touted as the 2nd best HW by all the pbc nutters?
                  He had a close fight with Stiverne, who is 42 years old, overweight, out of shape, and has been KO'd in his last two fights, which had been over the last four years. That does not make Bryan better than Martin etc. or he'd fight people of Martin's calibre. The fact that a 42 year old out of shape Stiverne is his best win is pretty damned telling IMO. People need to realize that a scalp of someone at 42 is not the same as the same name win over the same guy at 33. This is why promoters get away with fights like Tank/Gamboa, Whyte/Povetkin, Wardley/Molina, etc. Because people say "well when they were younger..." **** that lol. That would be like me bragging about knocking out Danny Williams.

Comment

So you don’t have any of those offers that was offered to Whyte that he turned down?

Like I said I want to see offers that was offered to Whyte, you don’t have to show me contracts. Just any offers that Whyte was sent and turned down.

Because some of you are quite slow with information. And no I don’t want to see stories about what was ordered or not ordered by the WBC, because they order a lot of things. They ordered Fury v Whyte for the diamond belt too.

I didn’t lumped you in with the PBC Groups, I made you an example. Because anytime anyone mentions anything that has to do with a boxer that is associated with Hearn then you guys conveniently associate him with Matchroom, I was on this platform before some of you, before all of this BS came on to the scene, I follow my own facts, not anyone’s else rhetorics.

If I want Hearn or Matchroom news I get it from you guys on here, you guys have more latest news about them just like the guy that post LDBC news on here.
                    I just said I don't have the contracts, I just have the stories. I'll look for others tomorrow, I really can't be bothered right now. My eight month old has been particularly rough today with both teething and growing, and I only just now got some silence lol. I'm surprised you haven't blocked the LDBC guy though lol. And yes, you were here before a lot of us. This isn't my first account, so lets be real....there was always BS on the site, it was just people being groupies over different fighters. Todays constant Canelo threads were yesterdays constant Pacquaio threads.

Comment

Depends, in the UK Sky sports would definitely pay for it. They have built up Wilder over the last 4 years over here, thinking he would fight either Joshua or Whyte. He ducked both of them. In America i doubt they would allow him to fight for double money on DAZN. He has been known to take less money to fight on FOX/SHO than to fight on DAZN.
                      Well, we will see what Uncle Al tells him to do; the hype for him and Martin died and I assume the hype for him vs Ruiz will collapse as well. I don't see him or Whyte as ppv mover although if Whyte had a good showing vs Ruiz I'd say Whyte could make money in the future fighting in the US, win or lose against Ruiz and he'd never need Wilder again in fact would probably have Wilder begging for a fight to retire on.

Comment

Working...
                      X