Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Dillian Whyte so obsessed with Wilder? Why doesn’t he call out a world champion instead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Wilder`s destiny if he doesn`t get the third Fury`s fight?

Can he fight Martin on PBC undercard?

He can fight Bryan but for very small money, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

We don’t know why, it seems he doesn’t fancy that bum after all. I mean Whyte is a bum, Wilder is a bum killer, but for some reason this is one bum he refused to kill off. And this bum brings him more money than anyone else at the moment.

And some fans are quite happy not to see the fight, have never seen anything like it before. I know this era isn’t as great as those others, but we didn’t just get one person rematching each others back then. We had different fights.

If I was Whyte the bum I seriously wouldn’t fight Wilder, just because he has nothing to offer. And he is a risk. But it says how times have changed, before the Americans would have at least 8 out of the top 10 HW and they usually send off our euro bums back with defeats, until Lewis took over, since then it seems the best they have to offer is Wilder, and not much else.
      I'll watch it, but I don't care I was never a fan of Whyte, and I enjoyed watching Wilder when he kept his mouth shut. Unfortunately, he prefers to open his mouth now instead of fight, so I don't care for either of them right now. Would be a fun, sloppy fight until someone gets brain damage. The way I see it (and this prediction hasn't changed) they trip over each other for four rounds until Whyte gasses out, then Wilder takes his head off.

That being said, there's no reason for this fight not to happen now. When Wilder was trying to get a Joshua fight and they were saying "You gotta fight Whyte first" I get it. **** that. Now though, no belt. **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I'll watch it, but I don't care I was never a fan of Whyte, and I enjoyed watching Wilder when he kept his mouth shut. Unfortunately, he prefers to open his mouth now instead of fight, so I don't care for either of them right now. Would be a fun, sloppy fight until someone gets brain damage. The way I see it (and this prediction hasn't changed) they trip over each other for four rounds until Whyte gasses out, then Wilder takes his head off.

That being said, there's no reason for this fight not to happen now. When Wilder was trying to get a Joshua fight and they were saying "You gotta fight Whyte first" I get it. **** that. Now though, no belt. **** it.
        I don't think Wilder is as confident as me and you, he avoided the fight for years. So am not that confident he would take that fight against this bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

i think trevor bryan is decent, he isnt in the same category as the bums wilder fights most of the time, he's slightly above them and in fact i'd say he's closer to whyte's level. yet for whyte THAT is considered 'an easy fight' compared to the guys in the top 5 he could otherwise be fighting.

He just fought Wach and Covid Povetkin. Now he wants an Easy Fight?

And you think Trevor Bryan is decent why? Because Whyte wants to fight him? What Bryan fight have you watched where you thought "Oh, this guy is a threat."

Comment

I don't think Wilder is as confident as me and you, he avoided the fight for years. So am not that confident he would take that fight against this bum.
            I don't think he avoided it for years as the Matchroom rhetoric goes. But clearly he's lost all confidence in himself since the ass raping by Fury.

Comment

Whyte just wants to see if wilder top 3 ranking is justified with ortiz being his best win? Whyte would be wilder best win.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I don't think he avoided it for years as the Matchroom rhetoric goes. But clearly he's lost all confidence in himself since the ass raping by Fury.
                Who is Matchroom? We have our own eyes. Only idiots bring Matchroom into conversation like they meant something. Fact is Wilder avoided Whyte for years, He said so himself, his tactics of freezing people out and making them wait because he had the belt. But don't worry he gave you Ortiz 2, Bermane 2 and Breazeale when those options were them or Whyte...For less money too (But yeah Matchroom rhetorics)..

Comment

Probably wants his name on his resume on principle.

Comment

TBH Wilder is the worst ratio of high risk / low reward for any fighter out there. The fact he's calling him out is great, I would love to see that fight.

I think Wilder wins too, and that would be enough to get him another shot against whoever has all the titles.

Comment

Who is Matchroom? We have our own eyes. Only idiots bring Matchroom into conversation like they meant something. Fact is Wilder avoided Whyte for years, He said so himself, his tactics of freezing people out and making them wait because he had the belt. But don't worry he gave you Ortiz 2, Bermane 2 and Breazeale when those options were them or Whyte...For less money too (But yeah Matchroom rhetorics)..
                      Yes matchroom rhetoric. Like how "The Silver makes you Mandatory" (it doesn't) or how you can avoid countless eliminators while claiming that you're being ducked.

Hearn did the same thing with his first Matchroom USA card. He continuously claimed the main event (Vargas/Dulorme) winner would be mandatory to the 147 WBC belt, it wasn't. The WBC said it wasn't, and even someone at the event said it wasn't but that didn't stop Eddie from saying it was. Whyte won the silver fighting Robert Heliunus. Cool. Didn't make him mandatory though, no matter how much his management screamed it did. Joe Joyce is the current Silver Champion, not a mandatory. Not even on the radar. Dubois was Silver before that. We never heard Frank screaming how Wilder/Fury was avoiding his mandatory though. The only WBC Silver Champ who did eventually become a mandatory was Povetkin, and he still had to fight an eliminator.

I question if Whyte even wants to fight Wilder, or if it's like when he was screaming how he'd knock out Joshua until he got a contract, and then he tucked tail and fought Chisora again instead.

and lol @ you bringing up Ortiz like Whyte didn't turn down a shot at Ortiz to fight Wilder "MY SILVER DOE!!"
                      !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X