Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Favors Fury Over Joshua: Fury Too Elusive, Joshua Won't Hit Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ————-
    Those are two different scenarios. That was the first ever time we’ve seen Floyd fight the way he did. He literally walked Connor down, high guards and beat Connor to submission.
    There was no slick Philly-shell shoulder nor speedy footwork. It was a complete change of style for Floyd who is a defensive wizard.
    So, Max Kellerman was going off Floyd’s usual style and every single analyst was more surprised at Floyd’s style than they were with Connor hitting Floyd.
    OK, but again, people are assuming that Fury goes at Joshua like he went at Wilder. I don't think he does.

Regardless, to say Joshua won't hit Fury is like saying Clinchko wouldn't hit Joshua. And we saw how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by KP1 View Post
      Fury’s been hit and dropped by far lesser guys than AJ, the **** isn’t Neo ffs.
      Tyson never quit, and he got hit with an A list bomb. When he opened his eyes, the arena went silent. I'll admit, Fury almost knocked himself out, he's a goof, but now I know there's some beef in the can, it's not all soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Tyson never quit, and he got hit with an A list bomb. When he opened his eyes, the arena went silent. I'll admit, Fury almost knocked himself out, he's a goof, but now I know there's some beef in the can, it's not all soup.

Cunningham and Pajkic dropped Fury, Firtha gave him hell for a round, to suggest its impossible for AJ to land is lunacy at best.
        Last edited by KP1; 04-04-2021, 02:19 PM.
        Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

gif-tyson-fury-dance-giphy.gif
          billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Fury has been knocked down by far worse fighters than Joshua. Fury is good but he is totally hittable. Wallin showed how easy it was to hit him.
            Boxviewer Boxviewer mxtali mxtali like this.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
              Fury has been knocked down by far worse fighters than Joshua. Fury is good but he is totally hittable. Wallin showed how easy it was to hit him.
              To be fair,Wlad was far better than all those guys too,but he couldnt land solidly on Fury.Obviously AJ can land,but Fury will be very sharp and alert because he has to be.

Comment

'Cunningham and Pajkic dropped Fury, Firtha gave him hell for a round, to suggest its impossible for AJ to land is lunacy at best.'

Give Fury an 'easy' fight & he'll train in the pub (if they were open), walk his training run, slack sparring & drink 12 pints of lager every night. Give Fury someone he respects & he will be a completely different beast, & I mean 'beast'. I'm not saying Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holyfield, Lewis at their best wouldn't have beaten him, I'm sure they would but he's a rough night for any H/w in history. I love Jack Johnson & Rocky Marciano but I'm not sure either of them beat Fury on his best night.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Whom the gods would destroy, they first drive mad. Fury acts nutty as a pecan pie sometimes, I hope it's not too self destructive.
                  There’s nothing like a classical education....good show old boy good show

Comment

I think Fury is a great heavyweight but un-hittable, he is not. Tyson is assuming that Joshua would be trying to catch him with head shots. What happened to the body shots. Fury has a big body on that 6'9 frame that is an easy target. I am sure that Joshua's trainers know this and would train him accordingly. Joshua has shown that he can vary his approach in the ring and box if needed. Fury can lose this fight but he has his weaknesses too. Joshua is a far better fighter than Otto, Cunningham, Wilder and some of these other dudes that Fury has fought and this fight may not be as easy as he thinks.
                    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

There’s nothing like a classical education....good show old boy good show
                      I read a book once. Thank you brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X