Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Favors Fury Over Joshua: Fury Too Elusive, Joshua Won't Hit Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Mike knows boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

Yeah, I agree - good point. To be fair, Fury won that against Wlad before the first bell. If Wlad had actually thrown more - who knows what would have happened.

If Fury is losing the weight that he had for Wilder, you can tell he is going for a similar gameplan. He needed the extra weight to put Wilder down (albeit, Wilder's footwork was terrible). I am praying that it isn't a snoozefest.
      I think a snooze fest is almost guaranteed. Theres so much at stake I think AJ will be hesitant, and Fury as you say wont be in big bully mode,hes gonna be flying around the ring at 50mph.Then each will say they won and we get a big money rematch that might actually be the better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post

I think a snooze fest is almost guaranteed. Theres so much at stake I think AJ will be hesitant, and Fury as you say wont be in big bully mode,hes gonna be flying around the ring at 50mph.Then each will say they won and we get a big money rematch that might actually be the better fight.
        I bet you'd get good odds on a draw.

Comment

Working...
        X