Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Triple-G Is Waiting For Third Canelo Fight; Have To Pay Him More To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    The people who want to fight him! He has GGG and Saunders both MatchRoom just like himself, and neither of them want to fight him b/c they're waiting on Canelo! Plus he had Canelo on DAZN too! That's not his fault, that's Eddie Hearn's fault!
    His resume is garbage, his 154 resume was garbage and he’s not improved one bit since moving up, plus he cannot sell a fight to save his life. Boring personality and boring very overrated fighting style, fingers crossed that Liam Williams wrecks him and that’ll be the last we hear from the hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      All he can do is put himself in a position to demand a fight! If Canelo swerves him, and drops the belt, that's on Canelo!
      I say these guys should stop letting Canelo control or stall their careers. There are other big fights to make.

Canelo may be a duck but he has a clear plan and vision for his career. And even with the major ducking of Andrade, Benevides, and Charlo, Canelo still has a somewhat steller career. In fact the fact that he is such a duck and yet has the second best resume in the sport (behind only Pacquiao) just goes to show how totally devoid of ambition and vision these other fighters are.

All the want is to sit on their asses and wait for Canfoo to drop mana from the sky instead of building their own legacies and becoming cash cows in their own right.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

I say these guys should stop letting Canelo control or stall their careers. There are other big fights to make.

Canelo may be a duck but he has a clear plan and vision for his career. And even with the major ducking of Andrade, Benevides, and Charlo, Canelo still has a somewhat steller career. In fact the fact that he is such a duck and yet has the second best resume in the sport (behind only Pacquiao) just goes to show how totally devoid of ambition and vision these other fighters are.

All the want is to sit on their asses and wait for Canfoo to drop mana from the sky instead of building their own legacies and becoming cash cows in their own right.
        I respect Canelo b/c he may swerve one fighter, but he fights so many good fighters, he deserves his props! Saunders and GGG however, are a totally different story! If Charlo does not fight Benavidez in 2021, then he can eat a d--k!

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

It’s possible but we have no behind the scenes information with regards to Canelo/Golovkin

But back to Andrade as he was the example behind my posts. He would be pretty far down the priority list as he doesn’t sell. I’m not entirely sold on him being a ‘competitive fight’ either based on his performances so far, but that’s just my take

Charlo would be a solid swan song fight if no Canelo, and the only other major choice. If Andrade is acceptable, I would argue Murata would be too as a major titleholder with a middleweight resume, which would do well in Japan post COVID. I would imagine Munguia would get the WBO title shot before Golovkin... but both would come next if 168 is ruled out
          I have absolutely no problem with ggg fighting other belt holders. Guys like Szeremeta, I do.

Comment

Working...
          X