Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Triple-G Is Waiting For Third Canelo Fight; Have To Pay Him More To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

The problem I have with your assessment, is that the Canelo fight is nowhere near on the horizon. He's fighting Saunders in May, Plant sometime after that, and who knows what after that.

What we do know, is that Canelo has stated he has no interest in fighting ggg a third time. So to be blunt, he's waiting for a cash out fight that's not going to happen.

While doing so, he's agreeing to fight bums, and call himself a champion at the same time. I have a problem with that,, and anybody who's a boxing fan,, and not just a ggg fan should too.
    Agree with all of this. I would certainly be up for a trilogy fight between Canelo and GGG, but it seems farther away than ever. Canelo has laid out his plans and most reasonable fans accept and agree with his legacy objective to unify 168. GGG has no leverage at all right now. He's still a big name in the sport and can still make good money fighting Charlo or Andrade. I really hope he comes to his senses and lets go of his Canelo dreams.
    FLY TY FLY TY likes this.

Comment

Nobody care about him he is boring and never been in a PPV and with good reason he stinks the joint he can only stop c class fighters his promoter knows he screwed up getting Andrade and there is a reason why no other promoter wants him

Comment

Seems like the fight to make...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Andrade should move on! GGG don't want that smoke! They've been stablemates for years, and still nothing! Just go 168, and exercise your rights as WBO MW Champion, that way you're the mandatory for the winner of Canelo vs. Saunders!
          Canelo won't fight a mandatory named Andrade or Charlo come on bro.

We already know that mandatories mean nothing to cashcows.

Comment

He has been very quiet, clearly he is hoping to get that 3rd Canelo fight and don't want to risk losing and not getting that 3rd fight

GGG vs Patrick Wojcicki "IBF Mandatory" coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

The problem I have with your assessment, is that the Canelo fight is nowhere near on the horizon. He's fighting Saunders in May, Plant sometime after that, and who knows what after that.

What we do know, is that Canelo has stated he has no interest in fighting ggg a third time. So to be blunt, he's waiting for a cash out fight that's not going to happen.

While doing so, he's agreeing to fight bums, and call himself a champion at the same time. I have a problem with that,, and anybody who's a boxing fan,, and not just a ggg fan should too.
              It’s possible but we have no behind the scenes information with regards to Canelo/Golovkin

But back to Andrade as he was the example behind my posts. He would be pretty far down the priority list as he doesn’t sell. I’m not entirely sold on him being a ‘competitive fight’ either based on his performances so far, but that’s just my take

Charlo would be a solid swan song fight if no Canelo, and the only other major choice. If Andrade is acceptable, I would argue Murata would be too as a major titleholder with a middleweight resume, which would do well in Japan post COVID. I would imagine Munguia would get the WBO title shot before Golovkin... but both would come next if 168 is ruled out

Comment

i find it utterly fascinating that hearn, who has one of the most coveted assets in boxing in AJ, cant land andrade a good fight...like you cant leverage AJ and his name and use to get andrade worth something? seems to me if i were andrade id be mad at him...but i dont think andrade cares as long as hearn keeps coming up with checks for him

Comment

Bum Bum Andrade, you WHACK kid... Stay in the Dunkin Donuts center that's your speed...

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

And WHO exactly has Andrade himself fought in the mean time?
                    The people who want to fight him! He has GGG and Saunders both MatchRoom just like himself, and neither of them want to fight him b/c they're waiting on Canelo! Plus he had Canelo on DAZN too! That's not his fault, that's Eddie Hearn's fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Canelo won't fight a mandatory named Andrade or Charlo come on bro.

We already know that mandatories mean nothing to cashcows.
                      All he can do is put himself in a position to demand a fight! If Canelo swerves him, and drops the belt, that's on Canelo!

Comment

Working...
                      X