Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Triple-G Is Waiting For Third Canelo Fight; Have To Pay Him More To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Andrade should move on! GGG don't want that smoke! They've been stablemates for years, and still nothing! Just go 168, and exercise your rights as WBO MW Champion, that way you're the mandatory for the winner of Canelo vs. Saunders!
    And WHO exactly has Andrade himself fought in the mean time?

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

And WHO exactly has Andrade himself fought in the mean time?
      Kautoondokwa, Akavov, Sulecki, and Keeler. I'm not one to use Boxrec rankings, but those four are ranked 50, 130, 12 and 34 in the division. We often complain about weak mandatories, but Williams is going to be his biggest test at Middleweight and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Kautoondokwa, Akavov, Sulecki, and Keeler. I'm not one to use Boxrec rankings, but those four are ranked 50, 130, 12 and 34 in the division. We often complain about weak mandatories, but Williams is going to be his biggest test at Middleweight and that's saying something.
        I’m betting on Williams who has looked a beast at 160 since moving there and he looks rejuvenated at the Wincobank gym.

Im not at all sold on Andrade, he’s not fought anyone of note over two divisions and two reigns as a champion, talks a lot and then goes to fight subpar opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

I’m betting on Williams who has looked a beast at 160 since moving there and he looks rejuvenated at the Wincobank gym.

Im not at all sold on Andrade, he’s not fought anyone of note over two divisions and two reigns as a champion, talks a lot and then goes to fight subpar opponents.
          His balance is brutal too. He ****ing trips over his feet more than Dillian Whyte
          Alf Stewart Alf Stewart likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

His balance is brutal too. He ****ing trips over his feet more than Dillian Whyte
            Yep, there’s a video of his awful balance and footwork on YouTube, infact I’m not to sure whether I saw it on here.

Comment

Triple fraud has been ducking this man for years

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Golovkin is at the end of his career
                Gone through a handful of wars recently also

Cant blame him for cashing out at the end of his career. In fact, we should support any boxer who does given they’re getting brain cells knocked out of them for a living
                Wrong mentality for "fans" of boxing, correct mentality for boxing "man fans."

Fans of the boxing should care less about wanting to see a guy cash out, and should be more interested in guys with belts, fighting other guys with belts, or legitimate competition to say the least.

Hanging around to "cash out," is what can get the guy seriously hurt, so if Golovkin is not up for competitive fights, he should vacate his title, and even better his man fans should want him to retire, to protect whatever "brain cells" he has left.

As long as he holds a belt, boxing fans should demand competitive fights. I see nothing wrong with that.

Comment

What extra money to give GGG is he talking about? Andrade isn't a draw,and not a PPV fighter.He should skim money off his own purse and offer Golovkin.You win,then you can be the shot caller.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
                    What extra money to give GGG is he talking about? Andrade isn't a draw,and not a PPV fighter.He should skim money off his own purse and offer Golovkin.You win,then you can be the shot caller.
                    If you recall, Andrade was one of the most vocal guys about refusing to take a pay cut during the pandemic.

Comment

Golovkin is a power puncher and has a pretty good jab, but the guy is quite the ducker. He doesn't want to fight Charlo and Andrade.

He wouldn't move up and fight Benavidez, but he would move up if he got a third Canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X